Gunman kills self after 2 NYPD cops fatally shot ‘execution style’ as ‘revenge’ for Garner

ohh I know how unions operate. They have a lot of flex/power in every industry they're involved in 

Part of me see why they should exist for police but at the same time the negative aspect of it is 
mean.gif

Big union supporter here, but police unions are really a different animal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Martin Luther King Jr would be appalled at some of the comments in this thread.
So what?
On NT that's on purpose like minus whale. Similar to Tyson's fade in to Boliva.

Just like, "things can't get any worst?" Oh wait that's just stupid people. 
Nah that's just NTers confusing worse and worst.

No different that when you guys confuse your with you're or their, there, and they're.

It's the internet though, dudes aint putting a premium on grammar and punctuation. I feel the aforementioned is far more glaring, so much so it's become an ongoing joke on here.

Pat Lynch is a straight up scum bag. All he does is instigate ****. He should not be the union leader and got the whole NYPD looking bad right now

Last edited:
Pat Lynch is a straight up scum bag. All he does is instigate ****. He should not be the union leader and got the whole NYPD looking bad right now

To a few, a lot of people are bashing the mayor. It's all political, the strange part those who are backing up the union usually hate them for being "bullies and fat cats".

Pat Lynch is a lunatic , plain and simple!!! I am truly sorry these officers were shot in cold blood. I feel for their families. The only thing I don't like is how their murders are being tied to the Mike Brown/Eric Garner protests. This killer acted alone.

To a few, a lot of people are bashing the mayor. It's all political, the strange part those who are backing up the union usually hate them for being "bullies and fat cats".

When it's against a certain demographic some folks let the beef go and join together :lol:

To a few many, a lot of people are bashing the mayor. It's all political, the strange part those who are backing up the union usually hate them for being "bullies and fat cats".

Fixed.

I've seen much more people on the cops' side

When it's against a certain demographic some folks let the beef go and join together :lol:

This. It's they love a union when its killing the "thugs". Truth is they never liked him anyway. Sad they are using this tragedy to score political points

From what I've seen the mayor is getting it from both sides :lol: :smh:

Cops turning their backs on him cuz they feel since the Garner grand jury hearings he didn't have their backs while at the same time the whole damn community not wanting to see black ppl as target practice feel he is not stepping up at all to penalize the police and make them face justice.

Is it really hard to believe that some people don't care about people that don't care about them?

I'm not saying, "Hey we should all love cops", people have had their run ins. I've had my share. I'm not a big fan, and things need to be overhauled sure.

However, generalizing a group based on uniform is just as bad as generalizing by race especially when it comes to executing someone.

This wasn't a "Dexter" type killing where the gunman methodically sought out a crooked cop. He killed the first two he saw.

It's disgusting how people don't see the human side of this.

Saying they deserved it based on their uniform is along the same lines as people overseas that believe American soldiers should die because of their uniform, or racist group saying people should die based on skin color, sexual orientation, religion,etc.

I don't think anyone deserves to be executed without due cause and due process...

Eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.
I honestly haven't seen one comment that says these two cops deserved it. I personally don't think anyone deserves to die at the hands of someone else. I just see a lot of posts saying they don't care, and I don't see how that can be considered a disgusting response giving the circumstances.

I honestly haven't seen one comment that says these two cops deserved it. I personally don't think anyone deserves to die at the hands of someone else. I just see a lot of posts saying they don't care, and I don't see how that can be considered a disgusting response giving the circumstances.
That's the same thing I see. A lot of people are fed up with the cops always getting away with brutalizing/ killing people and they simply don't care that 2 cops were killed. Darren Wilson said he didn't feel any remorse for killing Mike Brown , so isn't it fair for others to not feel any remorse for these 2 cops?

Last edited:

That's the same thing I see. A lot of people are fed up with the cops always getting away with brutalizing/ killing people and they simply don't care that 2 cops were killed. Darren Wilson said he didn't feel any remorse for killing Mike Brown , so isn't it fair for others to not feel any remorse for these 2 cops?
There were definitely some replies with "
smokin.gif
" and things of that nature in this thread, and Wilson said he didn't feel remorse because he was acting within the law and was defending himself as anyone in his position would in fear of their life...the killer of these two cops on the other hand didn't have a valid reason for his senseless murder comparable to Wilson's retort

Last edited:
Upon further analysis the comment I was referring to was in the other thread that vanished, some dude responded with "
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
"

Another was "happy someone finally took action" by executing police officers

Last edited:
I said it then I saw the pic with them wearing "I can breathe shirts", the moment a police man dies they'll try and make you feel sad and sorry, but they can openly mock a dead victim

Back
Top Bottom