Gunman kills self after 2 NYPD cops fatally shot ‘execution style’ as ‘revenge’ for Garner

People are saying this is all a diversion.  and its fishy 2 miniorty officers were shot and not white
Remember that thing I said about social media giving validity to the dumb? Well here are some examples 

welp we got people here downtown in front of the police station protesting with signs and shirts that says ALL POLICE OFFICERS LIVES MATTER

This world will stay divided. Sad Sad.

welp we got people here downtown in front of the police station protesting with signs and shirts that says ALL POLICE OFFICERS LIVES MATTER

I think the most telling thing that's come about in wake of the tragedies that have occurred this year is the "All Lives Matter" movement.

Claiming the "Black Lives Matter" protestors need to focus on all lives is a lot like busting into a cancer charity and screaming that other diseases matter too.

What's worse are the implications projected by the "All Lives Matter" crowd.  Do they really think the people claiming "black lives matter" are implying that other lives don't matter?  Do they not see the disparity in how minorities are treated in the judicial system compared to whites?

Speaking as a white person: this year's events regarding racial relations in America have been disappointing, to say the least.  To make matters worse, I have to log onto Facebook every single day and see just how ignorant my peers are.  There was a point in time where I was annoyed by "social justice warriors," but given what's happened over the past six months I can confidently say those days are over.   Low-key racists and secret white-supremacists run rampant in this country, and they're making absolutely no effort to view things from a perspective outside of their own.

I'm drunk, if that matters.

Last edited:
Sometimes you got to ask.... Why was I put on this sick world, freedom and happiness would never be on this earth, as a black man.

Last edited:
We finally gain some ground after Garner, and then a black person does some wild **** to set us back another 30 years
mean.gif

My pops said it best: New York is turning into a Spike Lee movie
mean.gif

Last edited:

We finally gain some ground after Garner, and then a black person does some wild **** to set us back another 30 years
mean.gif

My pops said it best: New York is turning into a Spike Lee movie
mean.gif
Keep plucking away at this banjo as you type that nonsense champ, you can even make it a family affair with your "pops"............

Banjo.jpg

Repped comparison ford

Feels good to know there are white people out here who get it

Edit: Deuce [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
One black person shoots a cop and it sets up back 30 years but multiple cops kill us all the time and ... nothing?
I meant that racists will use this instance as a platform to spout their charged nonsense and excuse the disproportionate amount of unjust killings of blacks that are commonplace

Keep plucking away at this banjo as you type that nonsense champ, you can even make it a family affair with your "pops"............

Banjo.jpg

Not even sure what you're referencing here.

Last edited:
Repped comparison ford

Edit: Deuce [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I think you take your rhetoric a little too far sometimes, but I'm glad we can find some common ground.

See?  I'm one of the "few good ones" you speak of.

One black person shoots a cop and it sets up back 30 years but multiple cops kill us all the time and ... nothing?

I meant that racists will use this instance as a platform to spout their charged nonsense and excuse the proportionate amount of unjust killings of blacks that are commonplace

Nah I know what you meant and I said the same thing. I'm just smh my head at how it takes one black person to justify what is going to happen in the future but all the things they did to us apparently doesn't justify what happened to them.

Repped comparison ford

I think you take your rhetoric a little too far sometimes, but I'm glad we can find some common ground.

Yall get drowned out by the others. They're like gnats :lol:

I meant that racists will use this instance as a platform to spout their charged nonsense and excuse the proportionate amount of unjust killings of blacks that are commonplace

Nah I know what you meant and I said the same thing. I'm just smh my head at how it takes one black person to justify what is going to happen in the future but all the things they did to us apparently doesn't justify what happened to them.

Want us to live a higher moral standard that they don't even live ...

I think the most telling thing that's come about in wake of the tragedies that have occurred this year is the "All Lives Matter" movement.

Claiming the "Black Lives Matter" protestors need to focus on all lives is a lot like busting into a cancer charity and screaming that other diseases matter too.

What's worse are the implications projected by the "All Lives Matter" crowd.  Do they really think the people claiming "black lives matter" are implying that other lives don't matter?  Do they not see the disparity in how minorities are treated in the judicial system compared to whites?

Speaking as a white person: this year's events regarding racial relations in America have been disappointing, to say the least.  What's worse is the fact that I have to log onto Facebook every single day and see just how ignorant my peers are.  There was a point in time where I was annoyed by "social justice warriors," but given what's happened over the past six months I can confidently say those days are over.   Low-key racists and secret white-supremacists run rampant in this country, and they're making absolutely no effort to view things from a perspective outside of their own.

I'm drunk, if that matters.
This right here just doesn't make since to me, been meaning to ask someone the meaning of such. Why would " Black Lives Matter" be offensive to anyone... I've seen comments from people actually saying that some of these black athletes were racist scum for saying such and it just had me like 
indifferent.gif

I think people are so afraid of race topics and so afraid of the meaning of some of these topics that they do what they can to object it. Most people believe that if they aren't a member of the Klan then that certifies them as not racist, that you have to hate a certain people to be racist, and I just shake my head at it. Probably one of the deepest rooted fallacies of racism

Repped comparison ford

Yall get drowned out by the others. They're like gnats
laugh.gif
Differences aside...

I know neither one of us are religious...but Merry Christmas, Marcus. 
pimp.gif

You're in nursing school too, right?

Last edited:
I meant that racists will use this instance as a platform to spout their charged nonsense and excuse the disproportionate amount of unjust killings of blacks that are commonplace

Not even sure what you're referencing here.

They were doing that already. They started talking about Garner's weight first, then claimed he died because he was obese then they said he was resisting arrest and lastly they whined about black on black crime and the media.

Nah not yet but I'm headed that way. Merry Christmas to you too

Saw this tweet that was interesting

RT @rustymk2: No one in a rush to pay for Eric Garner’s kids AND grandkids educations…and y’all WATCHED him get choked TO DEATH. Got it.

In reference to the officers kids getting their college education paid for by the Yankees

Not to b the crazy conspiracy guy in the room but what u guys think about this View media item 1317123First pic he posted on ig after he shot his Gf second pic is him dead on the stretcher

To be honest they said he shot nand uploaded this photo before the killings.

He wouldn't have blood on his oanta and shoes killing cops in a car from the sidewalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom