Gunman kills self after 2 NYPD cops fatally shot ‘execution style’ as ‘revenge’ for Garner

Let's not get it twisted...Deblasio hasn't been my favorite mayor.
Not even a little bit.

As a motorist, I can't stand Deblasio.

But cops turning their backs on him was a ***** move.

However, generalizing a group based on uniform is just as bad as generalizing by race especially when it comes to executing someone.

Totally agree.

When I generalize cops... I call them names... Or make internet posts about them...

When cops generalize me... They use excessive force and I could potentially get killed.

Name calling... Killed...

Meh. What's the difference?

:pimp:

I'm pretty annoyed how Garner family is doing more apologizing for a killer they have no association with yet the NYPD showed their family NOTHING

the dominant society wants us to live this be the better person and forgiving narrative that they don't even live by

its sick sick sick 

I'm so tired of black people bending over like some ******* *******

only people who should be apologizing is that brothers (bmore killer)  family. 

Last edited:

That's the same thing I see. A lot of people are fed up with the cops always getting away with brutalizing/ killing people and they simply don't care that 2 cops were killed. Darren Wilson said he didn't feel any remorse for killing Mike Brown , so isn't it fair for others to not feel any remorse for these 2 cops?

Last edited:
Agreed, garner died because he was "obese", not the choke hold that was used to start the process.
So if the cop never put Garner in a choke hold that day or even wrestled him down to the ground using jitsu techniques, or even confronted garner that day. Would he had died?

I wonder why isnt wasnt a big deal when those 2 white men ambushed some cops and killed them

I think people are just a bit confused out there, but like they say, it takes just a couple of 'sour' apples to ruin the 'batch'.  Try to understand this logic and apply it.  Individual accounts should not represent everything, but I think it is fair and common sense to think that such 'perception' requires individuals to be more diplomatic.

I'm pretty annoyed how Garner family is doing more apologizing for a killer they have no association with yet the NYPD showed their family NOTHING

the dominant society wants us to live this be the better person and forgiving narrative that they don't even live by

its sick sick sick 

I guess being the bigger person is probably not within your capacity in any situation. You're probably one of those "an eye for an eye" type of people.

its sick sick sick 

I guess being the bigger person is probably not within your capacity in any situation. You're probably one of those "an eye for an eye" type of people.

Ima I know how history is repeating itself kinda guy

When I hear the whole "generalizing cops is just as bad as generalizing race", I smh vehemently and rue America's decrepit education system 

​Despite his online proclamations otherwise, ​Jalaa’a Brinsley, 29, insisted that her brother wasn’t seeking revenge over the non-indictments in the deaths of Eric Garner and Michael Brown when he gunned down the cops.

“It could have been anybody else but unfortunately it was the police officers and now it’s turning into police against [civilians] and it’s not about that,” she said.

Link

She also said the systen failed her bro and should have gotten him mental help. But i dont see how that would have happened without a lawsuit or a human rights group saying you were trampling on his rights. Its complicated.

I do find it interesting that this is the first case i can remember of a black man getting the white loner school shooter he was misunderstood and sick treatment.

Last edited:
People say alot of things. Sandyhook was supposedly a fake flag and so was every single attack on israel or america. Come on....

Back
Top Bottom