Gunman kills self after 2 NYPD cops fatally shot ‘execution style’ as ‘revenge’ for Garner

Let's just ignore the fact that several witnesses corroborated with Wilsons story, or that Dorian Johnson was coached by the Brown family on what to say before his first interview, or that Dorian testified against MB and that it was nothing close to what he told everyone in the news, and that he was found to be unreliable by saying three shots went off inside the vehicle, or that most of the witnesses were found to be unreliable, either recanting or admitting to falsifying their testimonies or admitting that they got all of their information second hand. The forensic evidence inside the police SUV corroborate with Wilsons story of two shots firing. One went through the door and was recovered and the other hit MB, and his DNA was found inside the vehicle and on the officers uniform. 

I know you're just going to ignore the facts because all you care about is looking at race. He must be guilty because he's white, right? 

Fact:

Mike Brown's body was 148 feet from Wilson's vehicle.

Hell, if you want to go by what original (incorrect) reports said: Brown's body was ATLEAST 35 feet from the original scuffle.

It's undeniably fact that at one point, Brown was wounded, running away, and unarmed. Is it really self defense still?

Or is he automatically guilty because he's black?

EDIT: To clarify, police confirmed that Brown died 150 feet away from the vehicle. That means - if you believe Wilson's story - which you clearly do - at one point Brown was at least 160+ feet away from the original scene - before he charged at him like a demon.

Last edited:
Your whole argument is based around the idea that Wilson didn't pursue MB on foot, which he did, and when the last volley of shots were fired after MB charged him, he was within 8-10 feet from Wilson. Multiple witnesses corroborate Wilsons story. The fact that you think Wilson put several shots in him from competition shooting distance range with a regular handgun is laughable to say the least. 
laugh.gif

Or is he automatically guilty because he's black?
He's guilty because the evidence and corroborating witnesses show he was guilty.

If you don't believe it feel free to go outside and yell conspiracy, and how a federal investigation went out of their way to save a super small town cop.  

Do people not see the 'act' itself being a 'crime'?  Does the victim have to be a black man? A white? An asian? It does not matter!!!!!  The dude just didn't kill 2 officers, he killed his GF and murdered 3 people!!!!!  This guy is a 'menace' to society, taking innocent lives.  I rather have people bring up the talk about 'guns' or something.

Please separate police brutality/corruption as acts of crime in itself and avoid RACIAL TONES!!  It could've happened to 'anyone', all shapes and sizes.

Your whole argument is based around the idea that Wilson didn't pursue MB on foot, which he did, and when the last volley of shots were fired after MB charged him, he was within 8-10 feet from Wilson. Multiple witnesses corroborate Wilsons story. The fact that you think Wilson put several shots in him from competition shooting distance range with a regular handgun is laughable to say the least. :lol:

He's guilty because the evidence and corroborating witnesses show he was guilty.

If you don't believe it feel free to go outside and yell conspiracy, and how a federal investigation went out of their way to save a super small town cop.  

I don't know why you're putting words in my mouth. Where did I say he didn't pursue him on foot? Where did I say he shot him from 200 feet away?

I'm asking you a question. At one point, Brown was for 100% certain - shot, running away, and unarmed - how can you call it self defense if that's the case? One guy is running away and the other is chasing him with a gun. Who is really in control? How is Wilson in fear for his life?

It's also funny you bring up Darrien being "coached" when Wilson went atleast 30 days before having to tell ANYONE what happened. This is a guy that claimed Brown reached into his waistband for a weapon he didn't have. A guy that claimed Brown absorbed his bullets like a demon.

I looked around that Downtrend site for 10 minutes and I think my IQ dropped 40 points.

Plus it gave me a pop-up for my daily bible verse :lol:

I don't know why you're putting words in my mouth. Where did I say he didn't pursue him on foot? Where did I say he shot him from 200 feet away?

I'm asking you a question. At one point, Brown was for 100% certain - shot, running away, and unarmed - how can you call it self defense if that's the case? One guy is running away and the other is chasing him with a gun. Who is really in control? How is Wilson in fear for his life?

It's also funny you bring up Darrien being "coached" when Wilson went atleast 30 days before having to tell ANYONE what happened. This is a guy that claimed Brown reached into his waistband for a weapon he didn't have. A guy that claimed Brown absorbed his bullets like a demon.
If you weren't implying he was shot from that distance than what is the point of saying it as if that's important? The only important distance was the distance between Brown and Wilson. Brown was never shot or shot at while he was running away, PERIOD. All autopsies showed that he was shot from the front facing Wilson. You're just BS'ing now thinking that no one interviewed Wilson after the shooting, and before, if not during his time in hiding.
indifferent.gif
 Also quit saying unarmed. That is the most annoying liberal buzzword in this case aside from calling Michael Brown a child. Without a proper pat down how would Wilson have known he was unarmed. Keep pretending that police aren't supposed to assume someone is armed unless they know for sure. 

Last edited:
Everybody is assumed armed until proven otherwise
laugh.gif
Assuming someone's armed just means you have to stay alert and ready for anything. If he says he saw him reach for his waistband who are you to say that he didn't? Witnesses corroborated his story and even if you're a conspiracy  theorist who says he didn't, he still had justification to use lethal force either way. 

If you weren't implying he was shot from that distance than what is the point of saying it as if that's important? The only important distance was the distance between Brown and Wilson. Brown was never shot or shot at while he was running away, PERIOD. All autopsies showed that he was shot from the front facing Wilson. You're just BS'ing now thinking that no one interviewed Wilson after the shooting, and before, if not during his time in hiding. :stoneface:  Also quit saying unarmed. That is the most annoying liberal buzzword in this case aside from calling Michael Brown a child. Without a proper pat down how would Wilson have known he was unarmed. Keep pretending that police aren't supposed to assume someone is armed unless they know for sure. 

The fact that he was unarmed is important because Wilson's story claims that he reached into his waistband. It was part of the reason he feared for his life. That's something that an unarmed person in a fight would NOT do. Just one of the many convenient and small details of Wilson's story. Only 5 witnesses agreed that he reached into his waist band - one of them was not actually at the scene of the crime.

But more than half the witnesses said Brown had his hands up when he was killed and agreed that Brown was running away while Wilson was firing shots.

But more than half the witnesses said Brown had his hands up 
Autopsies show that claim was total BS. Were these also the witnesses who claimed Brown was shot in the back? Or the ones who claimed wilson stood over him and executed him with Brown on his knees? No, they were just the ones who recanted their lies from the investigation. End of story. 
laugh.gif

Everything I've read about the case says their are different witness accounts

They range from he was surrendering, to his hands were balled up, he was touching his wound

Autopsies show that claim was total BS. Were these also the witnesses who claimed Brown was shot in the back? Or the ones who claimed wilson stood over him and executed him with Brown on his knees? No, they were just the ones who recanted their lies from the investigation. End of story. :lol:  

The autopsy report definitely don't show that claim was BS. The report was inconclusive.

The report only showed the Brown was facing Wilson at the time of the shooting.

I think you are confusing it with people who said Brown was shot in the back fatally,

Last edited:
But I thought Brown was reaching for his waistband?

So you're telling me this dude( Brown) was charging at Wilson while reaching in his waistband for the potential gun?

That doesn't really make sense

Last edited:

Let's just ignore the fact that several witnesses corroborated with Wilsons story, or that Dorian Johnson was coached by the Brown family on what to say before his first interview, or that Dorian testified against MB and that it was nothing close to what he told everyone in the news, and that he was found to be unreliable by saying three shots went off inside the vehicle, or that most of the witnesses were found to be unreliable, either recanting or admitting to falsifying their testimonies or admitting that they got all of their information second hand. The forensic evidence inside the police SUV corroborate with Wilsons story of two shots firing. One went through the door and was recovered and the other hit MB, and his DNA was found inside the vehicle and on the officers uniform. 

I know you're just going to ignore the facts because all you care about is looking at race. He must be guilty because he's white, right? 
Your gonna have to drop the witness angle because the prosecutor admitted a few days ago he knew witness were lying but let them testify anyway .

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/12/...ecutor-some-of-the-grand-jury-witnesses-lied/

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_fd6effff-fc82-5df2-a248-cb93587847c7.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-not-telling-the-truth-they-testified-anyway/

:rofl:

What's even funnier is that 60% of America believes this nonsense

They all spit the same arguments...that's why it's so easy to shoot them down. Like that far right article he posted in here. :lol:

It's like playing madden on rookie level against these trolls

I'm personally more inclined to believe Wilson's story.

But if this is the spark that people needed to stand up and look injustice in the face, so be it.

This has been a long time coming. The system has always been flawed and not in our favor.

My whole stance on the Wilson/Brown incident is that it SHOULD have gone to trial. That incident isn't nearly (IMO) as cut/dry as what happened to Eric Garner, but I do believe that there is enough grey area on Wilson's behalf and Brown's, where it should have gone to trial to sort the whole damn thing out.

*FWIW, before people get upset at Ramos' kids having their college paid for...the Yankees have LONG had this foundation in place for the NYPD.

Also, I strongly believe, not that it makes things any better, Garner's family will be seeing a LARGE payout from the city on their behalf.

Back
Top Bottom