Gunman kills self after 2 NYPD cops fatally shot ‘execution style’ as ‘revenge’ for Garner

What opposition? Stop crying jeez :lol: nobody cares about the families getting helped out, that's great. It's about MAJOR organizations willing to openly show support for a innocent police officer but not for a innocent black man.

Why don't you read what I quoted in my original post then maybe you'll be able to figure out the opposition im talking about. And stop speaking for everybody in this thread...who the hell are you?

I feel like dudes in this thread don't read coherently before they reply and are quick to jump on others who don't share the same opinion. Read and understand first please

Last edited:
Fact:

Mike Brown's body was 148 feet from Wilson's vehicle.

Hell, if you want to go by what original (incorrect) reports said: Brown's body was ATLEAST 35 feet from the original scuffle.

It's undeniably fact that at one point, Brown was wounded, running away, and unarmed. Is it really self defense still?

Or is he automatically guilty because he's black?

EDIT: To clarify, police confirmed that Brown died 150 feet away from the vehicle. That means - if you believe Wilson's story - which you clearly do - at one point Brown was at least 160+ feet away from the original scene - before he charged at him like a demon.

This was Darren Wilson's story illustrated.

View media item 1318289

What opposition? Stop crying jeez :lol: nobody cares about the families getting helped out, that's great. It's about MAJOR organizations willing to openly show support for a innocent police officer but not for a innocent black man.

Why don't you read what I quoted in my original post then maybe you'll be able to figure out the opposition im talking about. And stop speaking for everybody in this thread...who the hell are you?

I feel like dudes in this thread don't read coherently before they reply and are quick to jump on others who don't share the same opinion. Read and understand first please

I read what you quoted though .. and the quote read "they are getting their mortgages paid :x"

That's what got you enraged? Oh ok, like I said no one is opposing families getting help

Relax yourself

I can't get down with people getting upset towards some of the charitable things these slain cops families are receiving.

If you want to be mad, be mad at all the donation money Darren Wilson got, at the same time look in the mirror and ask yourself how much did you contribute to Eric garner or mike browns families.

I get the outrage but the selective keyboard activism is comical at times. Darren Wilson was able to get around 500k, a decent portion of it from strangers in the community, yet those justifiably outraged over mike brown or garner couldn't put forth a similar effort to raise money to help their families. Their not entitled to it, but what's $250k to an 8 figure a year athlete who would want to put that towards garner or mike browns families?

White people have this super ***** fantasy

Wilson report on what happened was so ******* stupid. "I kept shooting and it's like he hulked up" :smh:

Dudes goofy

I can't get down with people getting upset towards some of the charitable things these slain cops families are receiving.

If you want to be mad, be mad at all the donation money Darren Wilson got, at the same time look in the mirror and ask yourself how much did you contribute to Eric garner or mike browns families.

I get the outrage but the selective keyboard activism is comical at times. Darren Wilson was able to get around 500k, a decent portion of it from strangers in the community, yet those justifiably outraged over mike brown or garner couldn't put forth a similar effort to raise money to help their families. Their not entitled to it, but what's $250k to an 8 figure a year athlete who would want to put that towards garner or mike browns families?

Wasn't just strangers. McCulloch(Prosecuting Attorney) raised funds for him too. :smh:

Day watching
nerd.gif
Charge your phone

Damn that's terrible. I wasn't aware of that. The almighty dollar trumps alot of things in this country. I would love to see a solid response financially when injustices like this happen.

It doesn't have to be alot, I get that not everyone has expandable bread like that but power in numbers allows those donations to add up.

Its always fundraisers on NT to stuff overseas. I would have no problem contributing to something towards the families of Garner and mike brown.

Y'all dudes can't really be griping about these families getting contributions.
You mad at all the wrong things.

Dudes will spend $20 bucks to get a "I can't breathe" shirt for Instagram but won't donate a single cent.
Where the athletes at?

Yankees have been taking care of cops' families for a while.
It's like y'all forgetting that for the 200 cops that'll make a news story in a year, there's a few thousand that'll go out there everyday and try to make an honest living in this field.

Last edited:
Organizations = individual athletes?

And nobody has a problem with what the Yankees are doing. Just funny it never happened for eric garner family ...maybe he doesn't have small children ...honestly don't know

Wth a athlete got to do with anything? Why hasn't a major organization donated to help these innocent black men's families? Yall simple minded as hell.

The major organization that donated was an organization that's been doing it for a YEARS. It was specifically for families of fallen NYPD cops that die on the job, always been like that.

It's the ******* NYPD, why y'all surprised at the sympathy?
It's like you pretend to know how the world works but then you upset when it works exactly how it's supposed to.

So you calling racism on this one?

Last edited:
But the donations aren't to the NYPD.
They are to 2 individuals who as far as we know were doing their jobs trying to make a living.

You have to point your anger to better places.

Nobody is angry :lol: just think it's funny no organizations reached out to help garners kids

That's all.

Go pay Mike Brown moms mortgage then

Go hook up his little sibling with a college fund

eyes.gif
He was clearly guilty, and if he was alive today he'd surely be convicted of felony assault and attempted murder. 

He doesn't deserve anything and was not a good person. His family has already received several hundreds of thousands from donations already.

Just don't get caught selling Mike Brown merchandise, or Mrs McSpadden might run up on you with a steel pipe. 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^ niceeeee another ignorant response from you with a sprinkle of some stereotypical ****

Why don't you just say how you feel without all that coded talk?

Last edited:
He was a proven criminal. Why should his family deserve anything for his negative actions. 

Unlike you, I'm of the belief that people should pay for their actions. 

Back
Top Bottom