Gunman kills self after 2 NYPD cops fatally shot ‘execution style’ as ‘revenge’ for Garner

Sad thing is that it will take a long time to fizzle out.

Generations. Some racists from the 60s are still alive, instilled it into their kids, maybe in their 30s and 40s now....

They instilled it into their kids, who are in our age group....

Some of course disagreed with their parent's and grandparent's stances. But some did agree... Pass those ideologies on to a next generation younger than us... Some accept the racism and bigotry, some don't. Wash, rinse and repeat.

Remember , we are only what, one generation removed from the civil rights movement ? That **** was VERY recent.

It'll water down. But not in my lifetime.

We all just have to work together to help it fizzle out and understand that it's not an overnight thing.

Last edited:
The hate some of you dudes have in your hearts for black people is sad

I couldn't imagine living like that

And then to run around playing Internet KKK member you have really got to be living a sad life

And then to run around playing Internet KKK member you have really got to be living a sad life
I haven't seen any racism in here aside from the liberal social justice warriors who scream racist at every one with a differing opinion. 

It's only the conservatives who don't focus in on race, while that's all the opposition seems to care about.

"X happened because this persons skin color was X, and none of the real facts matter!"

B5n6owFIQAAaEEd.jpg

I haven't seen any racism in here aside from the liberal social justice warriors who scream racist at every one with a differing opinion. 

It's only the conservatives who don't focus in on race, while that's all the opposition seems to care about.

"X happened because this persons skin color was X, and none of the real facts matter!"

Talk a walk clown

I'm not entertaining your nonsense or your need for attention

Save your replies nobody cares

26 pages is too much to sift through. Is there any talk of why dude has no shoelaces in the instagram picture but in the news pictures of him on the stretcher he is wearing the same shoes with laces? Has there been any talk why?

interesting because i heard the picture was taken 4 hours before the shooting. i heard from hearsay however not necessarily the news.

I don't know if youre being serious but in the picture he posted he even mentions the shooting and gun on his waist so it fits. I was just asking a question.

maybe he laced them up before he left the house?

According to the news the picture was taken after the shooting right before he shot himself. So the shoes should be identical.
interesting because i heard the picture was taken 4 hours before the shooting. i heard from hearsay however not necessarily the news.

I thought it was between the girl shooting and police shooting. Think the pic said something along the lines of he was going to put wings on two pigs

I guess it's kind of funny that you're viewed as one of the most racist despicable pieces of **** on this site ain't it.

both pics are time stamped 4 hours ago. one of the gun, and one of the shoe. with the identical time stamp the blood on his pants could reflect the blood from the girlfriend he shot in baltimore. i was always under the impression thats when he took the photos. don't see how someone could ig a pic after murdering someone right before committing suicide. kinda hard to rationalize the timing there.

they also have the brooklyn, NY tag, but i could tag a pic from anywhere in the world. I tagged a pic of myself with a Turks and Caicos tag from when I was on vacation but did it from my living room. so the brooklyn tag doesn't have much legitimacy there. could just be him showing his intentions to pop off in brooklyn.

Last edited:
I guess the news got it mixed up? Dont understand why he would be wearing the same outfit though and decide to lace up his shoes.

Yea who knows...I was just assuming the blood was from the shooting in Bmore

Thought he killed himself shortly after he killed the police anyway. Plus his shoes had shoestrings when he was on the stretcher

Pointless going on but the shoes in the picture he posted looked like a laceless pair of shoes as I've owned a pair, the tongue has a band inside to keep the shoe on. Which would bring more question as to why he has laces on the stretcher. Was just so curious when I noticed was hoping someone had info but I guess it will remain a mystery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom