Gunman kills self after 2 NYPD cops fatally shot ‘execution style’ as ‘revenge’ for Garner

Wilson is a proven killer

He doesn't deserve to profit off of a killing
Killing =/= murder

If you believe Wilson should have thrown his gun to the side and fought Mike Brown hand to hand, then there's no hope for you. 
laugh.gif

That idea alone is pure ridiculousness. 

Mike Brown had a clean juvenile record

Thats why racist like yourself started digging in his parents past because you couldn't find **** on him

Last edited:

Thats why racist like yourself started digging in his parents past because you couldn't find **** on him
I don't know anything about his parents past. That steel pipe and theft incident is current. 

The only one who's allowed to profit from her sons death is her. 
laugh.gif

I don't know anything about his parents past. That steel pipe and theft incident is current. 

The only one who's allowed to profit from her sons death is her. :lol:  

Won't argure the last part but your whole he was a criminal rant is ********

Maybe I'm bugging...

I thought it would be easier than thought for him to her back to to working...

*shrugs*

roll.gif
he really believes MB was killin Wilson with his bare hands like an ape
No, but if he did decided to go hand to hand, he would have clearly lost.

Your argument seems to be based on letting himself get beat unconscious as opposed to defending himself. 

How far should a cop (or anyone) let themselves get pummeled before using self defense? 
eyes.gif

Wilson didn't have any bruising. White skin bruises easily so if he was taking licks they would show

Wilson is a proven killer

He doesn't deserve to profit off of a killing

Killing =/= murder

If you believe Wilson should have thrown his gun to the side and fought Mike Brown hand to hand, then there's no hope for you. :lol:

That idea alone is pure ridiculousness. 

Where did I use the word "murder"?

Where did I say Wilson should have fought Brown hand to hand?

I'll wait...

I said Wilson shouldn't profit off the killing

I would like to hear a valid argument as to why he should profit off the killing

Something's wrong with that dude man. I legit only read his replys for comedy. It's like some of the **** he says could be on the chappelle show or something :lol:

Just answer this question, do the pictures that Wilson took at the hospital CLEARLY show somebody who was almost beaten within an inch of his life? Because, Ya know, Mike Brown's big and scary negro self hit him twice and the third was almost fatal. Supposedly.

So, do the pictures depict that?

And after all, this man who was almost beaten to death was coherent enough to stick around the crime scene for a while, speak to his Sargent, defied his orders and then DROVE HIMSELF TO THE HOSPITAL. That's typical behavior for somebody who was "pummeled?"

I'm seriously questioning the thought process and intelligence of some people in here. You all are the type of people the media caters to. Gullible enough to believe any and everything these police officers say because they're "the good guys."

But wait, Mike Brown deserved it because he stole blunts from a convenience store :lol:. Boy, I tell ya.

wat the hell talking bout profit? wat about that asian dude?

too much call of duty n ufc rear nekkid chokes. smh

Let's not mention the lies they were telling about him supposedly having a broke eye socket :lol:

You really gotta hate black people to cape this blatant ****.

I'll wait...

I would like to hear a valid argument as to why he should profit off the killing
Then what stance are you taking? You clearly think Wilson should be in jail. (murder)

Why should a criminals family profit, and not a cop who was just doing his job, and now can't go out in public without fearing for his life?

It's not like it's a bonus and he goes back to living a normal life. His life is forever ruined now, and all he did was his job.

Just answer this question, do the pictures that Wilson took at the hospital CLEARLY show somebody who was almost beaten within an inch of his life? Because, Ya know, Mike Brown's big and scary negro self hit him twice and the third was almost fatal. Supposedly.

So, do the pictures depict that?

And after all, this man who was almost beaten to death was coherent enough to stick around the crime scene for a while, speak to his Sargent, defied his orders and then DROVE HIMSELF TO THE HOSPITAL. That's typical behavior for somebody who was "pummeled?"

I'm seriously questioning the thought process and intelligence of some people in here. You all are the type of people the media caters to. Gullible enough to believe any and everything these police officers say because they're "the good guys."

But wait, Mike Brown deserved it because he stole blunts from a convenience store :lol:. Boy, I tell ya.

It's not even about being gullible. They WANT to believe it. These dudes ain't naive man. It's the hate in their heart. I think I mentioned on here at my school they did a lil "die-in" type demonstration for all the police brutality lately and I looked at the FB page and dudes were UPSET, fuming for no damb reason. They were disgusted. It doesn't matter what evidence or facts you have for those people. They really just hate you. It is what it is I guess.

You really think ANY police department would hire Darren Wilson after everything that happened in Ferguson?
lolwut

Is that a serious question?
Just from a doing your job perspective. No way Wilson lasts as a cop here on out. Too much going on there.

Not that I care, but he simply wouldn't be able to do the job to the best of his abilities. What happens the next time he draws his gun? or has to? or doesn't? White ppl may get off on killing one black youth that fool me twice shame on me will be applied no matter what.

The whole thing with the police in this country now is when it comes to hateful or specifically racist motives they need the appearance via their words they're not about that despite what they actually think. Nobody is gonna be anxious to hire Wilson after what he did. They'd look too bad. Plus as we're in this thread what you think happens if he stayed at his job, kept patrolling the same areas? The boiling point would happen quicker and someone might've executed him. This aint like going to war, committing atrocities and coming back home where you're safe. Wilson and any partner that would have him would have it rougher than most.

I'll wait...

Then what stance are you taking? You clearly think Wilson should be in jail. (murder)

Why should a criminals family profit, and not a cop who was just doing his job, and now can't go out in public without fearing for his life?

It's not like it's a bonus and he goes back to living a normal life. His life is forever ruined now, and all he did was his job.

Why do you keep using the word "murder"?

I haven't used that word

I didn't say he should be in jail

I said he shouldn't profit from a killing

I just want to hear a valid argument why Darren Wilson should profit off killing

Last edited:
Y'all shouldn't be wasting time on that guy.

You can check his post history and see what he's all about.

Back
Top Bottom