Gunman kills self after 2 NYPD cops fatally shot ‘execution style’ as ‘revenge’ for Garner

It's not even about being gullible. They WANT to believe it. These dudes ain't naive man. It's the hate in their heart. I think I mentioned on here at my school they did a lil "die-in" type demonstration for all the police brutality lately and I looked at the FB page and dudes were UPSET, fuming for no damb reason. They were disgusted. It doesn't matter what evidence or facts you have for those people. They really just hate you. It is what it is I guess.

Nah, you're right. I'm just trying to give these weirdos the benefit of the doubt, but like you said, they want to believe this ****. Which is even worse than believing it just because somebody told you.

I guess my mind is just having a hard time believing that people really go against logic just to fit their narrative or what they perceive to be the truth.

Why do you keep using the word "murder"?

I haven't used that word

I didn't say he should be in jail

I said he shouldn't profit from a killing

I just want to hear a valid argument why Darren Wilson should profit off killing
Which was just answered. His life is ruined, and he didn't do anything wrong, unlike Michael Brown. 

Seeing as how he will never be able to hold another regular job in America, it only fits that he was compensated for it. 

Tell me why Michael Browns family should profit? 
grin.gif

Which was just answered. His life is ruined, and he didn't do anything wrong, unlike Michael Brown. 

Seeing as how he will never be able to hold another regular job in America, it only fits that he was compensated for it. 

Tell me why Michael Browns family should profit? >D

Jesus Christ, this is just too damn funny.

So, you're essentially saying he should be compensated well over what he would've made while on the force, because he lost his job?

You know he lost his job because of his own actions, right?

Tell me how that makes sense. And try doing it without mentioning Mike Brown and what he did...

Why do you keep using the word "murder"?

I haven't used that word

I didn't say he should be in jail

I said he shouldn't profit from a killing

I just want to hear a valid argument why Darren Wilson should profit off killing

Tell me why Michael Browns family should profit? >D

I never said they should profit

I think you are assuming that his life is ruined

If other notorious figures can walk around unharmed, Darren Wilson will be relatively fine

Him being not able to hold another regular job in America is a hypothetical

Darren Wilson isnt the first controversial figure, some how other people of his ilk have managed to adjust to life after the event

I can not see a logical argument to why he should profit from this to make more money this year than 99.5 of Americans make

Still haven't answered why Darren Wilson should profit from a killing
Already answered it twice. Keep sitting here and avoiding it, and acting like he's going to be able to live a lavish and comfortable lifestyle with that money. 

Done replying to you unless you want to learn how to read, and acknowledge my posts and question. 

Has he answered the question?

He said because poor Darren Wilson lost his job for killing a civilian, he should be compensated. Because I guess every time somebody is forced to resign from their job because of their own actions, they deserve hundreds of thousands of dollars to go with it :lol:

"The Truth About The Michael Brown Shooting" is brought to you by the same folks who gave us:

"Did The Simpsons Predict The Ebola Outbreak"
"iPhone 6: Is 'Apple Pay' The Mark of The Beast?"
"Joan Rivers Dead Two Months After Calling Obama Gay, Michelle a ******"
"Top Hacker: Chicago Nuke Attack Planned For 2015"

:lol:

Still don't explain why it's cool to get money for killing someone
the simple reason is that people felt like donating money to him

you would have to each person who donated to find out the reasoning behind it

no reason to blame him for getting money though, if a bunch of people want to give you money you take it 

Has he answered the question?

He said because poor Darren Wilson lost his job for killing a civilian, he should be compensated. Because I guess every time somebody is forced to resign from their job because of their own actions, they deserve hundreds of thousands of dollars to go with it :lol:

Oh :lol:

Darren Wilson quit his job...that was his decision

Other cops have gotten into similar situations and kept their jobs

Last edited:
Oh :lol:

Darren Wilson quit his job...that was his decision

Other cops have gotten into similar situations and kept their jobs

Yep. Those cops didn't become millionaires over their situations - so they had to keep working like normal people.

Wilson is a hero to white people and cops defend each other to the death regardless of the situation. He could unretire tomorrow and he'd have dozens to hundreds of job offers from places all over the country. Guys like ME662 are the majority in this country. Wilson is good and set for life.

It's naive to think that a media uproar from people that half the country and 97% of cops don't care about would stop them from hiring Wilson. Very naive.

:rofl: dude said Darren Wilson didn't do anything wrong and now his life is ruined

:lol: pure comedy man. Keep egging this guy on it really is funny

I don't think the majority of the country are like MEG.....He obviously has some sort of racial issues or insecurities

I think the majority of the country is programmed to think of the justice system is a fair system and sympathize with people who look like them

I also agree that Darren Wilson could get a regular job really without fearing for his safety.....Im pretty sure he probably has a concealed carry license

no reason to blame him for getting money though, if a bunch of people want to give you money you take it 

Nah you could just read their racists comments on the GoFundMe page for Wilson.

“Thank you for putting that feral ape down so it couldn’t attack any more people.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...cist-comments-fundraising-site_n_5701590.html

View media item 1319007

“Thank you for putting that feral ape down so it couldn’t attack any more people.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...cist-comments-fundraising-site_n_5701590.html
i mean thats exactly what i said 
laugh.gif

there you can see the reasoning behind why each person donated, which answers the other guys question 

thanks for providing the info

View media item 1319007
If only all racists would die :smh:

Last edited:
Its going to take time man

There's been hundreds of years of institutionalized racism

Its going to take more than like 40 years to change it

Back
Top Bottom