Gunna's 'MNF is Boring' 2008 Mock NFL Draft

Gunna...what about this man:

martellusvsbaylor.jpg

sneaking into the 1st (assuming he declares)?

that a good mock gunna... the Raiders taking another O-Line man... we also need DT and an offensive playmaker.
RAIDER NATION

I hope we hit with our two first rounders regardless of position ... I would love to see an impact starter on O and D and apparently this Adarius Bowman guy is the truth ... but I dont see us drafting two offensive players ... I think we should re-sign julius as long as his money expectations arent outrageous and either trade up to get one of the premiere players aka d mac or jake long ... obviously d mac would free up julius and jake would free up flozell ... either way we can make a run at berrian to hold us over for one more year
TEAMCOWBOYS

limas sweed? not sure if he's a first rounder or not.

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

I dont know why but yeah Limas Sweed is the guy I would go after at wr ESPECIALLY if he drops to the 2nd round ...
TEAMCOWBOYS

Man I would love for Laurinaitis to fall to Detroit. Ernie Sims and Little Animal would look great behind our front four.
- TeamBuckeyes -

Detroit needs a LB or a secondary guy. I like where the team is headed and I would love to see a good LB or CB drop to us. I was planning on Kenny Phillips being a Lion because I thought we would be picking Top 7, but it seems as if that plan has gone out the window. Maybe Rey Rey could be our MLB for the future. Ernie just needs some help. Keith Smith has been a pleasant surprise and Gerald Alexander might be a steal for us. Love Rod's new Tampa 2 style for us. Our front 4 is scary good. Just need some help behind them.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Pats with the 4th pick. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Quote:
Until Antoine Cason cracks a 4.5 40, He not sniffin round 1.

He's runnin a sub 4.45.

Quote that, print it, do whatever you've gotta do...I'm willin to even throw a lil $$$ on it come Draft Camp time

double post
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Quote:
He's runnin a sub 4.45.
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

^
They got SF's first rounder. 9ers better start winnin some games. :smh:
smh.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

How do the Pats have the 49ers pick?

How do the 49ers have the Colts pick?
Team American Muscle
Eating Rice Daily

from the 49ers, we got theirs last year,(Joe Staley)
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

Cason could come in and crack a leon hall type 40 time.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
Cason could come in and crack a leon hall type 40 time.
smh.gif
off the line ever....

I don't know man...Leon Hall's 40 time is funny b/c he's got that straight line speed for the 40....But he looks a step slow on the field....Even at UM....

With that said....I don't see Cason cracking a 4.4
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

did you guys know that Colt Brennan and Alex Smith are the same age? but Colt can actually get the ball out of his hand to a WR rather than throwing it away all the time..

Quote:
5. Oakland Raiders Jake Long LT Michicgan

I doubt that.. since the Raiders run a zone blocking scheme

casons a first rounder. talib got abused by purify this past weekend. i like talib but casons a better cover corner.
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008​
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

Quote:
Gunna you changing your stripes? What happened to being a system QB. Colt turning people into believers

NOpe, I dont believe in Colt at all, I based the picks on who I figured the Teams would select not how I would drafft. If so, it would look completely different.

Quote:
Is there any trade value at the number 1 spot? Dorsey, or McFadden enough to make someone move up and let us slide down a little to get an extra pick or two? That's my ultimate pipe dream.

Yea teams could trade up but here's the problem if the draft order ends like this, the Jets know the Rams wouldnt take DMac, so why would they move up, and if the Dolphins trade too far down they wouldnt get a worthy return on the trade.

Quote:
So they would have Wilfork, Seymour, Long, and Green?? I think they will go LB in the 2nd round

what did Mike Vrabel play in college ...

DE.
Chris Long can do both just like him and you know Belichek covets versatile players.

Quote:
casons a first rounder. talib got abused by purify this past weekend. i like talib but casons a better cover corner.

maybe so, we'll see. I see alot of Daymeyon Hughes in Cason which aint necesarily a bad thing, because Hughes can play ball. Its just so much emphasis is placed on agility tests and 40 yard dashes
Aqil is a superior athlete.

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Quote:
Yea teams could trade up but here's the problem if the draft order ends like this, the Jets know the Rams wouldnt take DMac, so why would they move up, and if the Dolphins trade too far down they wouldnt get a worthy return on the trade.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Back
Top Bottom