Gunna's 'MNF is Boring' 2008 Mock NFL Draft

it's a long storey short version dad had to work while mom delivered and dad didn't get back in time to sign birth cert. something like that :wow:
embarassed.gif
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

Quote:
I am a student here at UM and sorry but Kenny Phillips/Wilson when ever he changes his last name is not a 1st rounder sorry :wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Quote:
I am a student here at UM and sorry but Kenny Phillips/Wilson when ever he changes his last name is not a 1st rounder sorry :wow:
eek.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Too bad he's widely considered the top safety in the nation. :wink:
wink.gif
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

I know he's good but he hasn't really done anything that great while here I know everybody has him highly regarded and all but he's not a banger let Sean or a gamer like Ed he just has the size and the build they look for and some speed
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

Looks decent. The 12 and 13 picks look like they could def. happen. I wanted to point out two things though.

Quote:
9. Denver Broncos Desean Jackson WR Cal

Not going to happen. Definitely not a big need when our run defense is pathetic. Its either going to be a DT, some are saying Frank Okam, or a LB, some say Laurinitis. If not, I hope its Jonathan Stewart, especially since ol' Henry got caught up.

Quote:
30. SF 49ers (from Colts) - Colt Brennan QB Hawaii
:lol:
laugh.gif
Silicon Valley

Quote:
Hmm..do you really think the 9ers will give up on Alex Smith already? I know he's been sucking it up, but that's an intriguing pick for us...it'll be interesting to see if they give up on Alex already...because he has only shown flashes of being decent and a lot of mediocrity. And :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
at New England with our first round pick, straight up robbed us

Drafting Colt Brennan is not giving up on Alex Smith :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Quote:
Not going to happen. Definitely not a big need

maybe so, but the Broncos current WRs are B. Mar a slot WR and a bunch of no name practice squad players.

Quote:
If 9ers want a QB, I say they wait for Tebow. A legit QB from a legit conference.

Tebow? why so the 9ers can get a bigger stronger version of the guy who runs the exact same offense Alex Smith did. Tebow is stupid nice in college but we'll see how he progresses. Cuz all this straight ahead running with no elusiveness will get him buried in the NFL

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Quote:
maybe so, but the Broncos current WRs are B. Mar a slot WR and a bunch of no name practice squad players.
:tongue:
tongue.gif
OregonDucks
Jonathan Stewart/Dennis Dixon for Heisman.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​

Yea Javon is tight but this his 2nd major knee injury since entering the NFL.

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Quote:
Yea Javon is tight but this his 2nd major knee injury since entering the NFL.
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Quote:
why do people assume the ravens won't make the playoffs and end up with a high pick?
OregonDucks
Jonathan Stewart/Dennis Dixon for Heisman.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​

if we cant get Mcfadden, jones is a nice tradeoff.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Free BMXDMX​
""
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Nice lil list you got there folk..

Kelly aint gone be the 2nd reciever taken.. not ahead of Early or Bowman.. and i dont see DJ hall goin in the first.. he's a mid 2nd rounder IMO

I dont think the broncos would take a reciever that high.. They need to replace Al Wilson.. that run defense is too sweet..

Dont see the niners drafting a QB with a 1st round pick either.. and im not a big alex smith fan.. But that would really make the franchise look stupid

Imagine if Mcfadden went to the Patriots.. :smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
seriously...jonathan stewart should be a top 5 pick...this kid is way to talented.

indifferent.gif

New EVERYTHING

Quote:
Your girlfriend jersey-chased him, huh?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The more I see Early play, the more I like this dude. I didnt see think he was this nice but I guess eh had Bowe & Davis overshadowing him last season.

Quote:
32. New England Patriots Commissioner Goodell
laugh.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
BOSTON CELTICS
16 Championships ~ 10 MVPs ~ 1 Legacy
1~2~3~6~10~14~ 15~16~17~18~19~21~22~23~24~25~31~32~33~35~00~LOSCY

As much as I have not liked Mario Manninghams attitude all year long, the kid is playing out of his mind the second half of the year. He has 30rec, 547yds and 7tds in his last 4 games.When they have needed a big play he has made it. If he wasn't playing like a spoiled brat the first couple of games he would have been doing this all year. I really want to see him against Ikegwuonu and see if he is ready for the prime time yet. I think if he gets 6 or 7 catches with 100 yards and a tud, he might be as good as gone. I said if he gets 70rec, 1100 yards and 13tds he would bail. I think he is a guy that could jump into the first round with a good 40 time at the combine. Would love to see him stay and become a better person as well as a player but I think he will go pro.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

I think Early Doucet is the 1st or 2nd best WR in the draft....Him or D-Jax....You see the immediate impact he makes on that LSU offense.....LSU fans should be elated that he came back...Not only b/c he is great player....But that means that Lafell gets less snaps.....Son has the WORST hands...... :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Quote:
seriously...jonathan stewart should be a top 5 pick...this kid is way to talented.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Back
Top Bottom