Gunna's 'MNF is Boring' 2008 Mock NFL Draft

Is that Monk up there??? I don't remember his number...
Quote:
maybe so, we'll see. I see alot of Daymeyon Hughes in Cason which aint necesarily a bad thing, because Hughes can play ball. Its just so much emphasis is placed on agility tests and 40 yard dashes
Aqil is a superior athlete.
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Quote:
Maybe if Beck sucks
ing this week? anyways, phins have so many holes they wont even consider a QB in the first round, right?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

No chance 49ers take a QB in the FIRST.

I definitely see them taking one in the third maybe even second however unless someone like Brohm or Woodson fell into their laps.

I got 100 dollars that Kenny Phillips WONT go top 5 with Uter Zorker :smokin
smokin.gif
Team49ers
Patrick Willis = DROY in 2007​

Quote:
Is he starting this week? anyways, phins have so many holes they wont even consider a QB in the first round, right?
looking for a long term solution.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Quote:
No chance 49ers take a QB in the FIRST.
sports.yahoo.com/nfl/play...dKKLD.uLYF :x
sick.gif

Only thing worse then making a mistake is not attempting to correct it.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

alex smith had an okay 2nd year tho...but he took some steps back this year..i wouldn't give up on him unless if we can get Woodson/Brohm. there are other areas we need to address more, like WR (which is why we need DeSean or someone...Doucet?), because we have the worst WR core in [Bill Walton] western civilization[/Bill Walton], i heard on nthe 9ers broadcast that like 10% of our passes are dropped or something
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Quote:
Is that Monk up there??? I don't remember his number..

yes'sir (85)....I think that if he can come on strong in the next couple of weeks and have a good workout in Indy, he's a lock for the 1st.

Quote:
I got 100 dollars that Kenny Phillips WONT go top 5 with Uter Zorker

don't u gotta shave your eyebrows or something off of a lost bet?

Quote:
Gunna, get a damn job. :wink:
wink.gif

workin on it :D
happy.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Quote:
Is he starting this week? anyways, phins have so many holes they wont even consider a QB in the first round, right?
ing again, and I have NO idea why.

And I highly doubt that we'll (Miami) take another QB with the first round pick this year. Doing so would mean that the Dolphins don't think Beck is the answer. Which if that's the deal, they were better of takin Quinn @ #9 instead of Teddy G. To draft a QB at #1 overall would basically admit they @#%$ up last year in passing on Brady. Considering how heads would roll and people would be torn up in that scenario, there's no way this cover your @#%$ front office is going to go that route.

Like already mentioned, I think the best case would be to trade down a few slots and pick up extra picks. This team is too upside-down right now to expect any one player in the #1 spot, even McFadden, to right things quickly.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

why do people assume the ravens won't make the playoffs and end up with a high pick?

Quote:
Tank the rest of the season Mangini, trade Vilma (bye-bye to the best MLB we've had in... well, I'd rather not think about it ) and make Tannenbaum make it happen.

good idea now, since they got a back up MLB that can ball (probably) just as good as Vilma. that rook from Michigan.

Quote:
Ernie Sims and Little Animal would look great behind our front four.
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Quote:

N' Must have added fast twitch muscles or had the best start off the line ever....
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
why do people assume the ravens won't make the playoffs and end up with a high pick?
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
what's really good with boss bailey and teddy lehman? :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Quote:
what did Mike Vrabel play in college ...

DE.
Chris Long can do both just like him and you know Belichek covets versatile players.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
Cats always trying to start an argument |I
tired.gif

What? :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Yea he lined up standing up damn near the whole game vs Wake Forest.

^in belichecks system... where he has his front 7 doing all sorts of @#%$
Team49ers
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

I am a student here at UM and sorry but Kenny Phillips/Wilson when ever he changes his last name is not a 1st rounder sorry :wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

Your girlfriend jersey-chased him, huh?
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAMCOWBOYS

Back
Top Bottom