Gus Johnson and CBS Part Ways vol. (not) PURE!

Originally Posted by Demps

Is it possible for him to free lance?

but I want him and Ray Hudson to do just at least one game.

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

i like him but he goes OD sometimes. i dont think people in broadcasting take him seriously.
laugh.gif
Agreed.

Let go by the Knicks and now not re-upped at CBS?

Something about him obviously doesn't sit well with his employers...

i like him but he goes OD sometimes. i dont think people in broadcasting take him seriously.
laugh.gif
Agreed.

He's tried to turn things into the 'Gus Johnson Show' wayyyy too often lately.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif
Agreed.

Answer..
Al3xis wrote:

As a fan I like hearing him but it does seem as if he's too aware of his following and reputation, and his announcing reflects that at times. What we like from his as fans is probably what his bosses dislike... I'm not surprised.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif
Agreed.

Answer..
Al3xis wrote:

As a fan I like hearing him but it does seem as if he's too aware of his following and reputation, and his announcing reflects that at times. What we like from his as fans is probably what his bosses dislike... I'm not surprised.

He'll have another job in no time...the way he calls really made March Madness 10x better though
frown.gif

He'll have another job in no time...the way he calls really made March Madness 10x better though
frown.gif

the thing is.. i dont think games other than college bball would sound the same. does that make sense?

march madness games always go down to the wire (well most of the time)

dude is ill though

the thing is.. i dont think games other than college bball would sound the same. does that make sense?

march madness games always go down to the wire (well most of the time)

dude is ill though

Whenever I listen to Brian "Wheels" Wheeler call Blazer games I think of the goat hype commentator Gus Johnson.

Whenever I listen to Brian "Wheels" Wheeler call Blazer games I think of the goat hype commentator Gus Johnson.

its a loss to have him not call march madness games, but ultimately im glad that Gus is off CBS. That means he wont be calling anymore Strikeforece events.

its a loss to have him not call march madness games, but ultimately im glad that Gus is off CBS. That means he wont be calling anymore Strikeforece events.

Back
Top Bottom