i thought i was the only one that caught that. "WHAT? whhaaaaat? wut?"

santa was goin bad cus he's unemployed.
roll.gif

this black dude was crazy disrespectful in the beginning
roll.gif
and got that %!@ beat bad.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ how the 67 year old was running off the mouth. Didnt think he would have it in him.

"I see tough guys like you and i slap the +%@! outta them!"
roll.gif
eek.gif
"What!"
roll.gif

"When he come back imma kill that +%@+%"
roll.gif

They were both a lil racist.....Old man: "how much do you charge to shine my Stacy Adams" had me dying...........

Epic
pimp.gif

Why does all this crazy stuff happen in Oakland or California in general? You guys need some snow to calm the ###% down
laugh.gif

Cringle put the hammers to the kid on his summer vacation
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've seen so many youngs, and middle age cats catch the nicest beats from old men.
They're from a different era.

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

Video made me happy to see this POS get put in his place by someone whowas trying to avoid it. It's trash like this that one encounters allthe time on public transportation.

At the same time it's sad to see this older man get driven to such anextreme point by a bunch of instigators and racists who would've beengloating had he been the one to get beat up. It's funny how the oneswho are the first cry racism tend to be the most racist ones.
indifferent.gif

I don't condone fighting of any kind and both men end up looking like fools in that video in more ways than one.We didn't even get to see the entire video. The dude was obviously angry because he thought the older male made a comment about shoe shining which obviously has a racial component to it. You dudes swear he just started calling him names because he hated White people.
eyes.gif
Get over yourself.

n20104608_30844057_8597.jpg

indifferent.gif

If I ever get some footage like this, ima sell it to the press first.. .coulda made some sweet doe

Back
Top Bottom