Guy gets beatup by a 67 year old man

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Wow. Possibly the funniest thing i've ever seen.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, kid with the braids had it coming. I ride AC Transit from home to uni and work, and I wish this old $%@ White dude would sit on every route and wait for someone to disrespect him or some other old person...every kid at Hayward High would be shook by the end of the week.

Also, I just noticed he pretty much slept ol boy in the first hit, but he was holding on to the bus rail to keep from fallin down...classic!

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

maybe but he was like i don't discriminate i'll get a "china man" 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 i'm not even asian and i think that was out of line....if anything he should've said "i dont discriminate, i'll get a white guy" considering he was white.....but its w/e .....funny video.....its just sad when i read the comments and its littered w/ the n word...and when i go on that girls profile i see the same thing 
tired.gif
 .....i prefer blatant racism then this hidden stuff cause you honestly can't tell who has these feelings but its obvious its still deep in the white community 
tired.gif

what about this entire situation makes you think white people wouldn't want to spew the most derogatory term against the black dude and the girls videotaping it? when a person pisses you off, you try your hardest to hit them where it hurts ... most people nowadays call men homosexuals to try and get at their core ... in this instance, the black dude and the black girls acted ignorant ... and then the black dude calls the white guy the n word about 5 times ...
grin.gif

this is a classic case of black people not focusing on the problem at hand, but blaming the "white man" for everything that is wrong with the world ... honestly, the dumb broads (who happen to be black) are more scum than either the white dude or black dude ... useless poop stains of society ... start holding your own race accountable for how they act before you go yelling racism in every damn instance ... o yeah you must have not heard the dumb broad say "woop that white man" ... ... ... ... conveniently overlooked that and the fact she stole his bag huh man?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HUGO BOSS DC

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

maybe but he was like i don't discriminate i'll get a "china man" 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 i'm not even asian and i think that was out of line....if anything he should've said "i dont discriminate, i'll get a white guy" considering he was white.....but its w/e .....funny video.....its just sad when i read the comments and its littered w/ the n word...and when i go on that girls profile i see the same thing 
tired.gif
 .....i prefer blatant racism then this hidden stuff cause you honestly can't tell who has these feelings but its obvious its still deep in the white community 
tired.gif

what about this entire situation makes you think white people wouldn't want to spew the most derogatory term against the black dude and the girls videotaping it? when a person pisses you off, you try your hardest to hit them where it hurts ... most people nowadays call men homosexuals to try and get at their core ... in this instance, the black dude and the black girls acted ignorant ... and then the black dude calls the white guy the n word about 5 times ...
grin.gif

this is a classic case of black people not focusing on the problem at hand, but blaming the "white man" for everything that is wrong with the world ... honestly, the dumb broads (who happen to be black) are more scum than either the white dude or black dude ... useless poop stains of society ... start holding your own race accountable for how they act before you go yelling racism in every damn instance ... o yeah you must have not heard the dumb broad say "woop that white man" ... ... ... ... conveniently overlooked that and the fact she stole his bag huh man?

indifferent.gif
i'm talking about the youtube comments.....
indifferent.gif
 ......imo all parties involved are ignorant and dumb....

unfortunately, the video starts mid-confrontation....to say white dude was racist is a bit harsh. At no point in that video does he ever make a derogatory remark about black people (which you can't say about the guy who gets beat up or the girl/teen passengers in the back). White guy even goes as far as to say" I dont care if a %$#$##$% does it"...I give him a pass on this because dude is damn near 70 and isnt as socially conscious as some of us when it comes to using such wording...i know what he meant, you know what he meant, so dont go and try to read into this.
Old man did everything to avoid a fight, but what the !$%% was he supposed to do? Let some grown man punch him? i applaud him for standing up for himself. The black guy and some of the passengers should be embarrassed for their actions...it was all good when they thought old dude was going to get beat down, but the second he flipped the script on everyone, they act like the beatdown black guy got was unjustified
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by EZLN1

unfortunately, the video starts mid-confrontation....to say white dude was racist is a bit harsh. At no point in that video does he ever make a derogatory remark about black people (which you can't say about the guy who gets beat up or the girl/teen passengers in the back). White guy even goes as far as to say" I dont care if a %$#$##$% does it"...I give him a pass on this because dude is damn near 70 and isnt as socially conscious as some of us when it comes to using such wording...i know what he meant, you know what he meant, so dont go and try to read into this.
Old man did everything to avoid a fight, but what the !$%% was he supposed to do? Let some grown man punch him? i applaud him for standing up for himself. The black guy and some of the passengers should be embarrassed for their actions...it was all good when they thought old dude was going to get beat down, but the second he flipped the script on everyone, they act like the beatdown black guy got was unjustified
indifferent.gif
this

Originally Posted by EZLN1

indifferent.gif
either one of them could've got beaten down for all i care...i'm not taking sides because both of them were out of line....its just funny how people are bringing race into this and the thousands of racist comments towards blk people on youtube
smh.gif

roll.gif

This is by far the funniest thing I have ever seen on the internet. I was literally ducked under my desk so no one would see me crying from laughter... has me sweating just from trying to hold it in 

roll.gif
 at the lady crying out "OH LORD, OH JESUS" when dude starts getting worked and all you hear is "oh, OHH!" while dude is clutching the hell out of that pole. 
roll.gif

Pics and gifs are too much 
roll.gif

I thought this was hilarious from the beginning, but i didnt think it would inspire "memes"....im glad it has though.

Amberlamps is an instant classic.

Back
Top Bottom