xfnp6q.jpg

3160sc9.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These two are so on point. Come at me bro. COME AT ME!

Old Zangief
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This was all ove bay area fox news.
Making it seem like a big deal.

They didn't even show the full clip.
Only showed when dude was getting smaked around.

All I'm saying is when the old guy was like "I'll slap the !%+ outta you" and the only response the other guy offered was a high pitched "what?" x 3...being from the block, I already knew where this was going...
smh.gif

pimp.gif
@ the Cringle for holding his own, lol
roll.gif
@ punks jump up to get beat down

roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't think I've ever laughed this hard at anything on the internet before.

The funniest part was how he immediately went to explain it to the bus driver.

and the girl hit a real like #%$?!?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't think I've ever laughed this hard at anything on the internet before.

The funniest part was how he immediately went to explain it to the bus driver.

and the girl hit a real like #%$?!?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like the busdriver is the deciding factor in this situation

Originally Posted by DublBagn

old dude showed him why he should not run his mouth.......a quick 3 piece and a biscuit put him down quick.....
That video and this response has me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Informerx

They were both a lil racist.....Old man: "how much do you charge to shine my Stacy Adams" had me dying...........

exactly
laugh.gif
....white dude threw out that comment about a blk man shining his shoes.....then gonna say he'll get a "china man" 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 ...too bad the blk dude couldnt fight cause the old man should've got beat down 
funny how white folks calling blk folks racist even though the white dude started out on that racist stuff at the beginning
smh.gif

So is it me or does this guy say he was 40 something. I am not gonna lie old man whooped his @%%. SMH.

Cringle was in a real foul mood after the zoo-zoo pets recall.
laugh.gif

That guy had no answer for Claus, but to go fetal in front of everyone ringside.

Too many quotables in this tread...gifs are classic.

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

They were both a lil racist.....Old man: "how much do you charge to shine my Stacy Adams" had me dying...........

exactly
laugh.gif
....white dude threw out that comment about a blk man shining his shoes.....then gonna say he'll get a "china man" 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
funny how white folks calling blk folks racist even though the white dude started out on that racist stuff at the beginning
smh.gif

from what it seems from watching the vid, dude came on the bus and told the white guy why a brotha gota spit shine ur shoes?, then the white dude followed him to the back of the bus to call him on it.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by rpjgator

62dbscz.jpg
2qsazdd.jpg
The hell kind of rhythm is that?.....Ventricular Fibrillation is the only thing I know that comes close to looking this disordered.

I have a physio miniboard ina  few weeks...I too would like to know what this is...it can't be good.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

exactly
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

from what it seems from watching the vid, dude came on the bus and told the white guy why a brotha gota spit shine ur shoes?, then the white dude followed him to the back of the bus to call him on it.
maybe but he was like i don't discriminate i'll get a "china man" 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 i'm not even asian and i think that was out of line....if anything he should've said "i dont discriminate, i'll get a white guy" considering he was white.....but its w/e .....funny video.....its just sad when i read the comments and its littered w/ the n word...and when i go on that girls profile i see the same thing 
tired.gif
 .....i prefer blatant racism then this hidden stuff cause you honestly can't tell who has these feelings but its obvious its still deep in the white community 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom