Guys why?

I guess I am cuz to me it's so strange
laugh.gif

It's not like I don't like compliments (I'm a girl) but I'm good on sending any type of pic to a relative stranger. Unless youre my bf I'm not sending pics randomly of myself either.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

It's not like I don't like compliments (I'm a girl) but I'm good on sending any type of pic to a relative stranger. Unless youre my bf I'm not sending pics randomly of myself either.
But what LDJ is saying is there are some "practical strangers" on your FB friendslist (probably) that have access to dozens............AND DOZENS.....of your pictures. So is the act of personally sending a pic the creepy part or the part in which the person has access to it?
Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Usually that's to show the boys. 
laugh.gif
 @ that extending to NT. 

I've adapted though. I would just take a pic of you when we first meet (especially if you got a common name) and then attach it to your # so I know who it is when I/you call.
Now that is strange/creepy. 

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Maybe he found you attractive and wants to see a picture of you.
Maybe he likes to save pictures to his contact list.
Maybe he wants to show his boys the cute chick he met the other day.

No offense op, but a lot of girls need to get over themselves.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
dude just shut the thread down already

if im askin for pics im tryna see if she widdit shoot
devil.gif

if not on to the next
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

but essentially you are if your doing like social media networks... you are sending your pics as well a information about you to the entire world.
tired.gif

it be like me saying i dont like girls to know where i live on the first date... then come home and jump nt and post my address and pictures of where i live.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Nah. I don't care. It's happened more then a few times & I'm tired of explaining why I wont or asking why they want them so I just said no & kept it moving.

It doesn't happen all the time but often enough it's becoming a pet peeve.

im just trying to make sense of it all ok so a guy you may somewhat know or trying to get to know asking for a pic who you atleast have knowledge of is weird and creepy.. yet purposely going out the way to post tens of hundreds of pics for the entire world to see in which 99% of these ppl you wont see ever know or ever meet.... youll in a sense be not only be giving them your pic but personal info such as name school where you work and other personal things about you isnt creepy.

You can peep my twitter. It's not flooded with pics of myself in the barroom or whatever. It's a mix of pics of myself and random $@*@. I'm not naked or close to it in any of them. I can't control what someone does with my pic on the Internet but for me to meet you Sunday ad Monday afternoon you want me to send you a pic of me is IMO getting familiar too soon. Half of me knows you mean a nude pic to see where my head is at but I don't want to look crazy and go off for thinking I'm that kinda of girl and you just play it off like that's not what you meant.
laugh.gif

this reminds me of ppl who do wshh... like ok im gonna do a crime, dont get caught then upload the video of me committing said crime for all the world to see.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Nah. I don't care. It's happened more then a few times & I'm tired of explaining why I wont or asking why they want them so I just said no & kept it moving.

It doesn't happen all the time but often enough it's becoming a pet peeve.

im just trying to make sense of it all ok so a guy you may somewhat know or trying to get to know asking for a pic who you atleast have knowledge of is weird and creepy.. yet purposely going out the way to post tens of hundreds of pics for the entire world to see in which 99% of these ppl you wont see ever know or ever meet.... youll in a sense be not only be giving them your pic but personal info such as name school where you work and other personal things about you isnt creepy.

You can peep my twitter. It's not flooded with pics of myself in the barroom or whatever. It's a mix of pics of myself and random $@*@. I'm not naked or close to it in any of them. I can't control what someone does with my pic on the Internet but for me to meet you Sunday ad Monday afternoon you want me to send you a pic of me is IMO getting familiar too soon. Half of me knows you mean a nude pic to see where my head is at but I don't want to look crazy and go off for thinking I'm that kinda of girl and you just play it off like that's not what you meant.
laugh.gif
Sounds like you have some self-esteem/confidence issues.

Pick as many as you want...

A picture to show their circle for approval.
The guys think you're a cute girl and want to see you at will.
Could be creeps.

My best guess is they want to look at you and examine you. Its basically the same as if you were right there in my opinion.

laugh.gif

I understand what you are trying to get at but again, he already saw you in person with his own two eyes, him getting a picture of you is creepy how? He already saw you. Of course he wants the exclusives but if he doesn't get them and he gets a regular picture, how does that translate into trying to get familiar too soon? Help me understand that.
I understand what you are trying to say but if you sit and think about it, you shouldn't be creeped out. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Honestly #*$$@!$ love taking pics.
Right, I wish someone could do a study on the brain patterns of women when it comes to this. Women love pictures man. I mean love them. Of course I am not talking about ALL, but if you look half decent I am pretty sure you have plenty of loser mirror pictures of yourself on your simcard.
Yes Loser.

laugh.gif
these are the same girls who chastise dudes for having mirror pictures too (which is also wildly corny)

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Honestly #*$$@!$ love taking pics.
Right, I wish someone could do a study on the brain patterns of women when it comes to this. Women love pictures man. I mean love them. Of course I am not talking about ALL, but if you look half decent I am pretty sure you have plenty of loser mirror pictures of yourself on your simcard.
Yes Loser.

laugh.gif
these are the same girls who chastise dudes for having mirror pictures too (which is also wildly corny)

That is even worse man. Let the ladies do the attention fishing. 
laugh.gif

tired.gif
 @ KSteezie

Now that you made me think about it's not even about he access or sending them. It's like I said. Too familiar/comfortable with me to ask. I can't explain why but I just don't like it.

I have no problem with how I look if I did I would have never post a pic of myself here. Trust. y'all are ruthless.

Dudes always trying to talk a female into sending pics.
laugh.gif
Send me a picture with your piece out and your face attached to it plz so I can brag to my friends about you.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Usually that's to show the boys. 
laugh.gif
 @ that extending to NT. 

I've adapted though. I would just take a pic of you when we first meet (especially if you got a common name) and then attach it to your # so I know who it is when I/you call.
Now that is strange/creepy.
How? Explain.

Now that you made me think about it's not even about he access or sending them. It's like I said. Too familiar/comfortable with me to ask. I can't explain why but I just don't like it.

I have no problem with how I look if I did I would have never post a pic of myself here. Trust. y'all are ruthless.
Since you can't explain it can we conclude that it is an irrational train of though? No disrespect.

Since you can't explain it can we conclude that it is an irrational train of though? No disrespect.

Youre probably gonna do that anyways aren't you? Won't change how I feel about it so do as you please. @cap they quick to leave that face out arent they?
laugh.gif

Youre probably gonna do that anyways aren't you? Won't change how I feel about it so do as you please. @cap they quick to leave that face out arent they?
laugh.gif

translation: yes its irrational, but i refuse to admit it

@cap they quick to leave that face out arent they?
laugh.gif
PM'd you full body pic of me and my 12 inch jank.

laugh.gif

Yeah they are. LOL If you gonna send a willy pic be ALL about it!

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

laugh.gif

translation: yes its irrational, but i refuse to admit it

Basically 
pimp.gif

@Cap, any dude that sends you a meat pic deserves to get put on blast. Like we said, leave the compliment fishing to the experts (females).

Back
Top Bottom