Hassan Adams

Scottie Reynolds

Sean Taggert from Memphis

Langford and Miles from Kansas

Hassan Adams

Scottie Reynolds

Sean Taggert from Memphis

24177_733992057126_25501612_40379086_1444_n.jpg

this thread should really be titled 'players who i thought were good enough to be stars, made it to nba squads, and subsquently got dropped because people realized they were sorry'

like 75% of the people mentioned WERE IN the league.

this thread should really be titled 'players who i thought were good enough to be stars, made it to nba squads, and subsquently got dropped because people realized they were sorry'

like 75% of the people mentioned WERE IN the league.

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Virginia_Tennessee_bw2k_t440.jpg

frown.gif
was suppose to be doing what stephen curry/ jimmer doing in the league now
Agreed. Lofton was CASH. Loved watching that Tennessee team and my dude Bruce Pearl

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Virginia_Tennessee_bw2k_t440.jpg

frown.gif
was suppose to be doing what stephen curry/ jimmer doing in the league now
Agreed. Lofton was CASH. Loved watching that Tennessee team and my dude Bruce Pearl

Marcus Williams (Arizona) was someone who should have made it. That kid was the smoothest player I've ever seen. Everything he did was effortless (Brandon Roy-like back in high school). Thought he'd do big things, but his head wasn't on straight. Not sure if staying at home (U-Dub) would have helped either.

Marcus Williams (Arizona) was someone who should have made it. That kid was the smoothest player I've ever seen. Everything he did was effortless (Brandon Roy-like back in high school). Thought he'd do big things, but his head wasn't on straight. Not sure if staying at home (U-Dub) would have helped either.

Curtis Sumpter- Villanova- another one of those you should've left early cases, but son stayed all 9 yrs it seems. Every timed I looked up and this #(*$#@# was in a game on ESPN I'm like, "damn this dude still in school?! What is his major, time travel?" Played with the Clippers in Summer League

[img[http://cdn.euroleague.net...ip-efes-pilsen.jpg[/img]
Was in the league, not for long, comes back every couple yrs on a 10 day then goes back to Turkey. Dude had one of the highest put back dunks I have ever seen, over Kenyon Martin when he was in Milwaukee.

pops-mensah-bonsu.jpg
Whale Killer needs to be back in the league. He could help plenty of teams.

and
52377202_large.jpg

Pittsnogle got a look with the Celts, but that's all.

ncb_u_diaz_195.jpg

romel-beck-spins1-270x300.jpg

crossed Kobe and drained the 3 on him in the Olympics and can't even get a look

Curtis Sumpter- Villanova- another one of those you should've left early cases, but son stayed all 9 yrs it seems. Every timed I looked up and this #(*$#@# was in a game on ESPN I'm like, "damn this dude still in school?! What is his major, time travel?" Played with the Clippers in Summer League

[img[http://cdn.euroleague.net...ip-efes-pilsen.jpg[/img]
Was in the league, not for long, comes back every couple yrs on a 10 day then goes back to Turkey. Dude had one of the highest put back dunks I have ever seen, over Kenyon Martin when he was in Milwaukee.

pops-mensah-bonsu.jpg
Whale Killer needs to be back in the league. He could help plenty of teams.

and
52377202_large.jpg

Pittsnogle got a look with the Celts, but that's all.

ncb_u_diaz_195.jpg

romel-beck-spins1-270x300.jpg

crossed Kobe and drained the 3 on him in the Olympics and can't even get a look

museniors030809_fullsize_story1.jpg

Thought all three would of made it at one point.

McNeal was the one breaking Wades records...had the biggest impact on the team but Matthews made the league. I can see why though with him having an NBA body.

Dominic James fresh/soph year was supposed to be something real nice. Just could never get that jumper down.

museniors030809_fullsize_story1.jpg

Thought all three would of made it at one point.

McNeal was the one breaking Wades records...had the biggest impact on the team but Matthews made the league. I can see why though with him having an NBA body.

Dominic James fresh/soph year was supposed to be something real nice. Just could never get that jumper down.

Back
Top Bottom