GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

So @debso is the album everything you imagined? I read the reviews are solid and I know you’re probably the biggest WSG fan on here; I imagine you’re pleased.

Love how the first track we get two guest verses and he makes you wait for that first verse from him. Also Benny getting the opening verse on the album :nthat:

A little underwhelmed on first listen, or at least I didn't enjoy it as much as FLYGOD. Gonna give it a few more spins though cause there are some solid tracks.
Sequencing is on-point and while I like a lot of tracks Elizabeth is one of the stand-outs to me; kinda surprised Benny didn't end up on it.

This is amazing.

Well worth the wait. Praise be to the FlyGod :pimp:.

But timeout I just bumped that Benny and it's just as good!

Last edited:
My lone complaint on this whole album is the Busta Rhymes verse. Good lord he sounded terribly washed. How long has he been sounding like he's gained 80 pounds in only his neck? Should have let Benny have another verse, or either 38 Spesh, Meyhem Lauren, Smoke DZA, or Action Bronson.

Such a well put together album, from even the skits to arrangement of songs in general. Wrestlemania 20 is an excellent closer before that last skit.

How long has he been sounding like he's gained 80 pounds in only his neck?

upload_2018-6-22_22-14-22.gif

Amherst station :pimp:

This interlude (and this album) gives me the same Cheshire cat grin i used to get from like 98-04 ghost ****

I know that's the point but it's kind of a Herculean feat
Gunn 's achieved here

Def giving supreme clientele the bulletproof wallets bootleg and some other stuff from that era a spin today as a nice bookend to this

My lone complaint on this whole album is the Busta Rhymes verse. Good lord he sounded terribly washed. How long has he been sounding like he's gained 80 pounds in only his neck? Should have let Benny have another verse, or either 38 Spesh, Meyhem Lauren, Smoke DZA, or Action Bronson.

Such a well put together album, from even the skits to arrangement of songs in general. Wrestlemania 20 is an excellent closer before that last skit.

The verse was good, his voice sounded like he had just run a marathon.

I wonder if they hit the studio after the Roc Marci show and did that.

Back
Top Bottom