GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

What's the consensus on Westside Gunn and Conway's best projects? From what I've heard so far I'm going Hitler Wears Hermes 4 from West and GOAT from Conway.
If you counting albums dont see how anyone could go against Beniot, I personally was blown away by Everybody is F.O.O.D part 1 though. I've always liked the machine but that was impressive from his own verses down to the features

What's the consensus on Westside Gunn and Conway's best projects? From what I've heard so far I'm going Hitler Wears Hermes 4 from West and GOAT from Conway.

WSG - Flygod

Conway - Reject 2

As a duo Griselda Ghost is my personal fav but alot of ppl like Hall & Nash more. Don't Be Scared was dope too

Also i remember you saying Conway sounded like a reject Wu Tang member awhile back but now you in here huh? Hmmmm :lol:

Its all good, I tried to tell yall in that NY hip hop thread that these dudes was legit lol

WSG - Flygod

Conway - Reject 2

As a duo Griselda Ghost is my personal fav but alot of ppl like Hall & Nash more. Don't Be Scared was dope too

Also i remember you saying Conway sounded like a reject Wu Tang member awhile back but now you in here huh? Hmmmm :lol:

Its all good, I tried to tell yall in that NY hip hop thread that these dudes was legit lol
I remember saying West sounded like somebody doing a Ghostface impression.

I listened to their interview on Rap Radar and everybody came off solid so I gave Supreme Blientele another listen and f'ed with it.

B1AECFBB-DAD0-4CE1-A4DF-AF64B5DF5372.jpeg
MEAN GENE HOODIE CAME IN TODAY

Last edited:
38 Spesh dropped something new too I think.

Best WSG project is either Flygod or Supreme Blientele. Theres some HWH tapes in contention though.
Conway is either GOAT or Everybody is FOOD
Joint tape is Don't Get Scared now, if it counts. Hall & Nash if not.

Anyone cop the Tana Talk 3 vinyl earlier this week? Joint sold out in like 3 mins.

I see Westside merch game is on point. It’s just Conway that be taking forever with his huh? Seen a clip of son calling his fans BANs cause he was tired of them asking where their stuff was and it had been like a month since they had placed orders. Son said I wish some of you ****** stop being my fans :lol: :smh: That’s a wild thing to say to cats who support with you. lol

I remember that.

I don't see him posting drops as often after that.:lol:

I'm mad I missed the El Camino Walking on Water hoodies. That's probably my favorite piece of art from them.

Need an Anti Gun Violence hoodie, too.

I can't settle on a hoodie to cop now. Think I might go with the OG red flygod.

Wish he restocked them snapbacks tho :smh:

Also is everything actually STILL available btw? I find that odd since their stuff normally sells out fast lol

i dont think it "sells out sells out" like that
the vinyls , the snapbacks and the cds certainly sell out for real but I'm sure for the most part he keeps the stuff up for the weekend then takes it down

i do know the supreme blank Benoit throwing up the 4 sold out while i was trying to buy it and so did 2 of the 3 new era hats

i dont think it "sells out sells out" like that
the vinyls , the snapbacks and the cds certainly sell out for real but I'm sure for the most part he keeps the stuff up for the weekend then takes it down

i do know the supreme blank Benoit throwing up the 4 sold out while i was trying to buy it and so did 2 of the 3 new era hats

Wait so did the New Era hats restock after all? Cuz when i read his IG caption yesterday & didnt see them mentioned, i didnt bother to check today til u posted that link lol

Yeah, they're made to order so they just leave the link up for a few hours and then fill whatever orders they get.

I wonder if he'll really just leave these all up all weekend, because I know they handle a lot of the shipping themselves. That has to be a headache.

Ordered the yellow Don't Get Scared Now hoodie this morning. Was hard to not get multiple hoodies :lol:

Cant decide between the scorpion or the small head benoit. Really want both, also wish some of them were just sweatshirts

Are the hoods on these Champion hoodies ridiculously oversized like most hoodies nowadays? I hate that ****, which is why I’m reluctant on pulling the trigger on one of these.

Back
Top Bottom