GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Heads up we aint getting no damn 4th rope release today cuz people were complaining about not receiving the fashion week shipments yet
basically put a stop on this release to push out the **** ****** were complaining hasnt been shipped yet

People complaining already?

I still haven’t got my signed KOD vinyl.:rofl:

That’s just how it goes sometimes when you cop directly from the artist. Whenever it shows up, it shows up. Especially that big a drop.

Sidenote:

Know there was some discussion about her in here before

4F76DB87-15B5-4DBB-8554-B02CCE6F7220.jpeg Tight about that 4th rope drop, new jacks messing things up smh . But yo..

Gunn has been throwing out an olive branch to Hommy for years now. I never even figured out why their beefing in the first place. Glad none of them have been shot

Forget a track, I want mach and fahim to sign to griselda.
Both of them with the rest make them even more similar to wu IMO given how diverse the content, flow and bars would be. We need them both on dgsn2 IMO.

Anytime I play music from the griselda camp (which is literally everyday) I always include them too anyway lol.

And eto. And crimeapple. And al divino. And meyhem and action bronson. Of course roc too but thats given. Lol

Back
Top Bottom