GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Folded and ordered the red Flygod too :smh: :lol:

Wish Hommy was still a part of Griselda. He's still putting out heat.

Are the hoods on these Champion hoodies ridiculously oversized like most hoodies nowadays? I hate that ****, which is why I’m reluctant on pulling the trigger on one of these.

Na I’m usually a comfortable medium I feel like some of these champion hoodies shrink a lil in the wash so I would say depending on how TTS your size usually is to you , you might wanna size up

Na I’m usually a comfortable medium I feel like some of these champion hoodies shrink a lil in the wash so I would say depending on how TTS your size usually is to you , you might wanna size up

How large is the hood though? I'm not a fan of the oversized hood that could fit a Funko Pop size head.

How much longer before he puts black reject hoodies up again...
I've been asking for over a year and a half or so at this point.

Does anybody remember what color the 187 us on the back of the green reject hoodies? I'm drawing a blank.

Also was hoping for some theres god and flygod tees but oh well.

I already have the Chanel mask and flygod hoodies. Trying to narrow it down between one of the hwh6 hoodies which is my fav project besides flygod from wsg or a red or green reject.

How much longer before he puts black reject hoodies up again...
I've been asking for over a year and a half or so at this point.

Does anybody remember what color the 187 us on the back of the green reject hoodies? I'm drawing a blank.

Also was hoping for some theres god and flygod tees but oh well.

I already have the Chanel mask and flygod hoodies. Trying to narrow it down between one of the hwh6 hoodies which is my fav project besides flygod from wsg or a red or green reject.

I copped the reject in green myself this go around , it’s like a reddish orange on the back from old pics I’ve seen but I never seen anyone in person withit to be sure tho

I’m holding out till that Carolina colored scalebreaker or that new fourth rope joint drops

B1AECFBB-DAD0-4CE1-A4DF-AF64B5DF5372.jpeg
MEAN GENE HOODIE CAME IN TODAY

How long does it normally take for them to ship?

Ordered a Flygod and HWH2 yesterday.

I got a grey reject hoodie. I kinda wish I got a hwh6 hoodie too but I hesitated again. I can't see myself rocking it outside of a show...but it would make for a nice collectors item. Might cop off of ebay if someone posts theirs for a reasonable price.

I know its early, but Joe Pesci 38 might be my favorite song from Benny, its definitely my favorite beat from Daringer. Damn near hurt my neck (pause) from nodding so hard (pause)

DJ Muggs x ETO - Hell's Roof Album
Release date march 1st
1st single -Holy Wine

Track listing

1. “Crack Wars”
  2. “Dominate”
  3. “Holy Wine”
  4. “Roses” f. Roc Marci
  5. “Still Mobbin” f. Flee Lord & Big Twins
  6. “Homie”
  7. “The Blues”
  8. “Tio (Interlude)”