GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

I hear them but we can't act like easter gunday 3 ft. benny and keisha plum doesn't exist lol.
i'm hoping jay helps resolve whatever it is that split them and they can form Voltron and we can get the music we all want. with everyone unified.
there's no one that can tell me that Griselda is better off without mach (and fahim).

mach is so different...unorthodox. fahim is fahim. they make dope music. mach already mentioned his fly god tape (on a song) after they split and wsg already reached out so yeah, i'm hoping for more music from them.
that reminds me...i need to check out fahim's tape with dj muggs.

also alc and muggs and others are all in the same circles. its a no brainer.

I don't know I kinda like Mach better on his own. He got his own style and sound. Dude will spit a great verse then jump into some Mos Def Umi Says type singing then start speaking Haitian. I feel like he's better as his own man.

It's not even that big a deal to me.

Maybe I'm just used to it, but it doesn't even jump out enough to me to have to question it. **** happens.

I don't know I kinda like Mach better on his own. He got his own style and sound. Dude will spit a great verse then jump into some Mos Def Umi Says type singing then start speaking Haitian. I feel like he's better as his own man.
true but I think that's part of the charm with groups. everyone brings something different to the table when they get together plus when they branch off and do solo stuff you get to hear more of whatever it is you heard on the group project.
technically its still sorta the same thing since we aren't that far removed from hearing mach spit with Conway and wsg on laundromat rap and mach on coke, tho.

the singing stuff he does is fire. he's def a star IMO.

I just dont want ****** dissing each other, although I'm sure the records will be good (especially Conway and Benny) I would rather dudes just be cool and do the occasional song

EDIT: I dont even really mess with alot of these hip-hop media entities like that anymore but I respect Hot for even knowing who Mach is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom