GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Hoodies from BF came. Can’t wait to wear it to my in-laws for Christmas.

Attachments

• 2DEF3A81-E864-48F5-9105-591CD2D4948C.jpeg
    2DEF3A81-E864-48F5-9105-591CD2D4948C.jpeg
    277.8 KB · Views: 237
  • F7E5802C-B82D-497E-959E-74F41DAA8772.jpeg
    F7E5802C-B82D-497E-959E-74F41DAA8772.jpeg
    332.1 KB · Views: 237
West just posted his IG story and they had to have sold tens of thousands if not more worth of merch on BF alone. There's going to be a Blientele drop on NYE after the ball drops.

if its not the same hoodie I've been asking for for like two years i'ma have to pass, lol.
there is no way that he doesn't know that ppl want black reject hoodies.
and everyone should have the hwh2/dgsn/flygod merch by now.

so...one more time, lol:
-black reject hoodies
-praise both tee
-benoit hoodies
-hwh6 hoodies

the praise both tee is a stretch but the others will hopefully make the nye drop.

if its not the same hoodie I've been asking for for like two years i'ma have to pass, lol.
there is no way that he doesn't know that ppl want black reject hoodies.
and everyone should have the hwh2/dgsn/flygod merch by now.

so...one more time, lol:
-black reject hoodies
-praise both tee
-benoit hoodies
-hwh6 hoodies

the praise both tee is a stretch but the others will hopefully make the nye drop.

I disagree. I just started listening to them in April. You're going to have fans like myself who want the merch. He can drop the classics with new stuff.

Blientele order finally shipped. Hopefully, I get my hoodies in time for the holiday.

good stuff for them showing the process. more ppl need to see that.
its dope to see benny spit for ppl with and without the beat and just run through the words without the emphasis on some dry run type stuff.

good stuff for them showing the process. more ppl need to see that.
its dope to see benny spit for ppl with and without the beat and just run through the words without the emphasis on some dry run type stuff.

went to a Conway solo show in BK at the knitting factory and flee lord opened
there was some sound trouble during Flees set and Benny kind of took over and KILLED acapella and over beats once **** got sorted out
this was before the TT3 LIVE show and everyone knew MOST of the words and the energy was crazy
fast forward a few months to the TT3 LIVE joint i think it was at sony music hall or whatever but just the growth between those two shows was bananas
That last episode of the doc was dope and had a more polished tone than the other joints
They should def do a rags to riches type documentary on Benny that **** would be so good

Eto x Bodybagben - Integrity Album
Tracklist
1. Integrity Intro
2. For It
3. Integrity
4. Death Lends A Hand
5. Go
6. Represent f/ Rome Streetz
7. Essence f/ al.divino & Daniel Son

Back
Top Bottom