GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

that's a fact. he created a blueprint many in the underground are following and using to sustain themselves without having to work a 9-5.
these vinyl deals from empire or ggbr or daupe also come with the ability to have your music distributed on a cd or a cassette tape. they put their music on streaming sites and market via ig, youtube, etc.

its a lane that they may not have created entirely but one they popularized that ppl that otherwise wouldn't have noticed are using.

also through wsg you have ppl that ordinarily may not have made certain ppl's radars getting talked about.

biggest example of this IMO is flee lord who isn't even from buffalo but a part of the movement. he gave son a lane and flee is crushing it. same with el camino. and rick hyde.

look at the videos, the connections (eto, spesh, dj shay, etc.), the tape covers, etc.

da cloth is another group following a similar blueprint. I hope 2020 is real good for them. same with estee nack, rlx and al.divino.

its kinda like wsg said na i'ma go left, stay in my lane and everyone will come to me. he got his opportunity and he's doing stuff like making videos with hype Williams, spitting over madlib, pete rock, dj premiere and alchemist production, not using phony accents, etc. and he's working with everyone instead of shunning everyone. everyone is showing him love. him and benny are the guys.

I could easily see wsg being like a dame dash tbh although I want him to still rap.

It’s all so dope to see. They delivered so much quality content and put me onto so many other artists. In addition to the lyrics, the message, and production, they’ve created a movement that we can truly get behind. I’ve put two of my boys onto GXFR and they’re complete supporters now. You can just tell that it’s authentic, organic and true to who they are. You rarely see that these days.

I buy the clothes, I buy the vinyls, and even the damn cassette tapes. I even bought flee’s ski mask to give as Christmas presents. I even snuck “doot doot doot” into my trauma presentation to my entire school. Can’t wait to see what 2020 brings.

Forgot I ordered this but wished it was a hoodie

Attachments

• 337DA8A4-20CB-48D0-AB55-33E150DD30D4.jpeg
    337DA8A4-20CB-48D0-AB55-33E150DD30D4.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 92
  • A6112EC9-8322-483C-AC0F-D7C53E1F7995.jpeg
    A6112EC9-8322-483C-AC0F-D7C53E1F7995.jpeg
    182.4 KB · Views: 261
It’s so crazy to me to see how far these dudes have came. I got on them when Flygod came out which was still a little late in terms of WSG projects but in those 3-4 years these dudes came farther than I thought they ever would. Been listening to Roc Marciano since Marcberg and in those 10 years he hasn’t made the leap that Griselda has in these last 3-4 years.

Will see if they have a merch drop at midnight like he said a few weeks ago. Haven't seen any posting on it.

ral_duke (on ig)
made covers for plugs i met, look what i became, eif(1-3), the devils reject, loyalty and trust, a few flee and elcamino joints to

squatdeadface (on ig)
made flygod is an awesome god cover

there's one more but i have to step outside. i'll bbl.

*edit*
I didn't forget...i'm just having trouble finding the last person. the last person made the flygod and dgsn covers. I have to look through my following list again.

Last edited:
The artist is cxppington on IG.

appreciate the list, debso debso . Ended up copping the FGIAG hoodie off squatdeadface site. Griselda’s entire aesthetic is just too dope.

Tomorrow is going to be a problem. I didn't see him post the black scorpion new era but I'm hoping he got a few.

Tomorrow is going to be a problem. I didn't see him post the black scorpion new era but I'm hoping he got a few.

It was a problem. The site wasn't working for everyone for like the first three minutes. They're adding stuff, but it's not a lot. Added the Supreme Blientele hoodie to my cart and was cart jacked instantly.

It was a problem. The site wasn't working for everyone for like the first three minutes. They're adding stuff, but it's not a lot. Added the Supreme Blientele hoodie to my cart and was cart jacked instantly.
Sorry boss, that was me! That and the scorpion new era was my most wanted, too broke right now for the rest.

Attachments

• image0-3.jpeg
    image0-3.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 307
Crazy to hear Conway rapping over "Stan"... although I'm not a fan of Shady, it makes their signing even more dope.

Back
Top Bottom