H1N1 FLU........UPDATE : Flu may be less potent than first feared (pg 32)

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

For all of you guys talking about eating the swine, swine flu cannot be contracted by eating pork. It is transmitted from being around infected pigs. However, the problem with all of these new cases is that no one with the disease has reported being around any pigs. This is an entirely new strain of the swine flu. From the way it looks, the disease is being brought into the country via Mexico where it is a HUGE problem; schools in Mexico City have been closed down for the time being.

That's what I comprehended from reading the report. They didnt say anything about eating pigs. I dont reguardless, but still.

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

For all of you guys talking about eating the swine, swine flu cannot be contracted by eating pork. It is transmitted from being around infected pigs. However, the problem with all of these new cases is that no one with the disease has reported being around any pigs. This is an entirely new strain of the swine flu. From the way it looks, the disease is being brought into the country via Mexico where it is a HUGE problem; schools in Mexico City have been closed down for the time being.

Anybody who didn't know this deserves to be infected.

Originally Posted by PurpHeartGrapes

Rumor has it, in Mexico they're not letting ANY fans in for the weekend. All Primera matches are being played in front of zero crowd.

Yeah that's what my mom was tellin me, it's crazy/

Ima senior at St. Francis Prep in Queens and we just got hit with this thing. Like 200 people got this thing and its spreads through physical contact. Itsgetting ridiculous, kids are dropping like flies.

Originally Posted by lildisciple111

Ima senior at St. Francis Prep in Queens and we just got hit with this thing. Like 200 people got this thing and its spreads through physical contact. Its getting ridiculous, kids are dropping like flies.

eek.gif

unless there is a Queens California ive never heard of are you sure?!

maybe its something else.

Ima senior at St. Francis Prep in Queens and we just got hit with this thing. Like 200 people got this thing and its spreads through physical contact. Its getting ridiculous, kids are dropping like flies.
eek.gif

That SUCKS. So this %+%! is spreading human to human too? Uh oh quarantine time.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Thanks Mexico.
Anytime
pimp.gif

But on another note, I was watching espn and yeah, they closed ever school, library, etc.... As well as the soccer games with no crowd this Sunday.

Originally Posted by Habitual Linestepper

eek.gif

That SUCKS. So this %+%! is spreading human to human too? Uh oh quarantine time.

im seriously taking this very serious.

if this guy is for real it could be on the East Coast.........this is some real &$^

omg!!!!!

"In New York City, health officials say about 75 students at a Queens high school have fallen ill with flu-like symptoms and testing is under way to ruleout that is the same strain of swine flu found in Mexico. Results could take several days."

hell no son. im about to go to the hardware store and buy those good mask thingy. i forgot what you call them.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

People still eat the swine in '09?

SMH.
We don't eat swine, and we don't drink wine... If youdon't bring me some mutha +%*%@%+ Cognac, I'LL KILL YOU!!! (o_O )

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

eek.gif

if this guy is for real it could be on the East Coast.........this is some real &$^
lol dude just click on his profile. he's in NY.

I live about three to four hours away from the border. I've been sanitizing and cleaning stuff all morning...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

eek.gif

lol dude just click on his profile. he's in NY.

you misread.............i know hes in NY

i said if this dude is for real................like meaning about the kids at his school. i dont mean for real like in location.

back on topic.

well, I believe him because of that other report about Queens. sucks, this stuff travels quick as hell.

no doubt.......im believe him too and this thing is turned a lot more serious. i dont want to panic yet but this would be something out of a movie if it turnshuge.

Let's watch our government drop the ball and let this crap become an epidemic - they need to do like the previous poster said and cut off all travelbetween the border. A sizable fraction of the country doesn't even have health insurance right now. Tons of people going back-and-forth to Mexico here, too(Houston, TX).

I'm gonna make a prediction and say this swine flu thing gets huge.

dont know but im takin this serious.

school in Queens gets confirmed thatll be from west-east

could be terrorism............never know.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

People still eat the swine in '09?

SMH.
We don't eat swine, and we don't drink wine... If you don't bring me some mutha +%*%@%+ Cognac, I'LL KILL YOU!!! (o_O )
i cant feel you aint in my centses and you aint in my dollars i mess with rottweilers no leashes no collars brollic scholars thats ghost deini

the kid with the most knowledge will obtain . touche touche

Back
Top Bottom