H1N1 FLU........UPDATE : Flu may be less potent than first feared (pg 32)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
how long does it take the infected people to recover??

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

So thats what the fema coffins are for!!!!!!! lmaooo they had this all planned out. slick $@%

Nothing would surprise me. I cant wait to see how this developes. Hopefully it will be situated and taken care of before more people die...

basically.

so i guess this swine virus is 4 different viruses in one..................the symtoms are flu like.

everybody has experience one of the viruses i guess.......but this is still new because its combined.

Crap, I just had Carne Asada Fries with Bacon last night.
laugh.gif

I know I know, this is a serious issue.
embarassed.gif

I've been feeling sick since yesterday, woke up not being able to breath through my nose this mornin

Gonna hop in the shower now and try and wash this feelin away..

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

when was the last mass epidemic that attacked humans?
1918- Influenza epidemic
Currently- HIV/AIDS
eek.gif
. man evolution FTL. lets pray that hiv/ aids doesntevolve to a airborne virus
ohwell.gif

Wow. I felt like I had the flu all day Thursday, and I didn't go to school yesterday. I feel better today, so hopefully it's nothing too serious.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

This is the only time I wished I lived in states like Idaho or Wyoming.
I wouldn't necessarily say that, either. When I lived in Idaho there was an AIDS outbreak that spread within months to a year. So disease and contagion can literally develop anywhere in the world, and probably anywhere in the universe, too.

Was that the one that started from the blood transfusions?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

This is the only time I wished I lived in states like Idaho or Wyoming.
I wouldn't necessarily say that, either. When I lived in Idaho there was an AIDS outbreak that spread within months to a year. So disease and contagion can literally develop anywhere in the world, and probably anywhere in the universe, too.

Was that the one that started from the blood transfusions?

I have to look through my archives and database for the story. It was in the same edition that one of my music reviews appeared in...

Originally Posted by lildisciple111

Ima senior at St. Francis Prep in Queens and we just got hit with this thing. Like 200 people got this thing and its spreads through physical contact. Its getting ridiculous, kids are dropping like flies.
I'm a senior too. What's your name maybe I know you lol. And regarding the epidemic, it turns out there is a high level of a chemical inthe air in the cafeteria (which prob got in the vents and spread throughout the whole school). The Department of Health evacuated the school at 5pm on Friday,and for them to have the building evacuated, you know something is up. And all the students who were treated at the hospital had chemical burns in theirthroat. I need to go get tested myself, i have a horrible cough and my throats on fire. I can guarantee that this isn't going to be in the news because itwould make the prep look bad.

It took them 2 days to figure out what was wrong while kids were passing out left and right.

And the front desk told all the parents who called that there is nothing wrong while there were 7 ambulances lined up at the school.

I mean come on. =/

Back
Top Bottom