H1N1 FLU........UPDATE : Flu may be less potent than first feared (pg 32)

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Being Muslim FTW
This has nothing to do with eating pork, man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Being Muslim FTW
Reading FTL!

Ain't from eatin pork, for the last damn time, its human to human contact, so don't matter if ya Muslim, Christian, Jewish, or Tom Cruise, allya'll could get it.

After further review, this is caring the &^%$ out of me.

Seriously.

What are the symptoms? What can you do to stop this? If I get it, is it game over for me?

Originally Posted by Rafool

Seriously.

What are the symptoms? What can you do to stop this? If I get it, is it game over for me?

youre sick right now? where do you live?

Seriously.

Before anything else man, I know it sounds crazy (people used to tell me this when I would have vicious asthma attacks, so I can relate) but tryas hard as you can to relax.

There's going to be a press conference on CNN live at 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

see stuff like this pisses me off because i've been felt like the boarders to mexico should have been more restricted....that country is dirty as hell w/some piss poor sanitation

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Seriously.

Before anything else man, I know it sounds crazy (people used to tell me this when I would have vicious asthma attacks, so I can relate) but try as hard as you can to relax.

There's going to be a press conference on CNN live at 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

good looks

• NEW: Swine flu could develop into a pandemic, WHO top official says
  • 68 die from swine flu in Mexico, eight cases in U.S., all have recovered
  • CDC finds seven of 14 samples of Mexican virus identical to U.S. virus
  • "This situation has been developing quickly," CDC director says

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Seriously.

Nah I don't have it. At least I don't think so. I'm feeling good right now though
ohwell.gif
. I live in IN by the way.

Before anything else man, I know it sounds crazy (people used to tell me this when I would have vicious asthma attacks, so I can relate) but try as hard as you can to relax.

I'm trying to relax but every time I get my mind off of it or try to, its like in the back of my head. Like "what if I get it?"

Thanks for heads up as well. I'll me tuning in to this.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Seriously.

Nah I don't have it. At least I don't think so. I'm feeling good right now though
ohwell.gif
. I live in IN by the way.

I'm trying to relax but every time I get my mind off of it or try to, its like in the back of my head. Like "what if I get it?"

Thanks for heads up as well. I'll me tuning in to this.
Relax and pray bro. Get some rest.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

This is the only time I wished I lived in states like Idaho or Wyoming.
I wouldn't necessarily say that, either. When I lived in Idaho there was an AIDS outbreak that spread within months to a year. So diseaseand contagion can literally develop anywhere in the world, and probably anywhere in the universe, too.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

This is the only time I wished I lived in states like Idaho or Wyoming.
I wouldn't necessarily say that, either. When I lived in Idaho there was an AIDS outbreak that spread within months to a year. So disease and contagion can literally develop anywhere in the world, and probably anywhere in the universe, too.

OK I take that back. I wish I lived in a bubble.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

So thats what the fema coffins are for!!!!!!! lmaooo they had this all planned out. slick $@%

Nothing would surprise me. I cant wait to see how this developes. Hopefully it will be situated and taken care of before more people die...

My bad, I guess the press conference is going to come on later this afternoon or evening. At any rate, I'm going to probably cancel any plans I had fortoday until we get some kind of resolution, if it only be temporary. Time to finish some homework and make some beats, I suppose...

Originally Posted by lildisciple111

Ima senior at St. Francis Prep in Queens and we just got hit with this thing. Like 200 people got this thing and its spreads through physical contact. Its getting ridiculous, kids are dropping like flies.

I work and live in Queens, and i'm in that area a lot. I pass by SFP on my way to work, my lives a few blocks from there, and I play softball atCunningham every weekend.
frown.gif

My bad, I guess the press conference is going to come on later this afternoon or evening. At any rate, I'm going to probably cancel any plans I had for today until we get some kind of resolution, if it only be temporary. Time to finish some homework and make some beats, I suppose...

Yeah, if you live near the border stay home bro.

Back
Top Bottom