H1N1 FLU........UPDATE : Flu may be less potent than first feared (pg 32)

Originally Posted by pricankid9

kanye has to be pissed that he didn't get this popular this fast. this is all going to blow over in a week or two. something else is going to come up and were all going to forget about this. the media is blowing everything out of proportion the same way they did with 9/11, the wars, and does anyone remember anna nicole?

all you gotta do is watch when you sneeze and cough, wash your hands and keep living life. we all have more important problems to deal with, like rising gas and food prices, so may i say this for everyone, F THE MEDIA!!!!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by 49ers650

kanye has to be pissed that he didn't get this popular this fast. this is all going to blow over in a week or two. something else is going to come up and were all going to forget about this. the media is blowing everything out of proportion the same way they did with 9/11, the wars, and does anyone remember anna nicole?

all you gotta do is watch when you sneeze and cough, wash your hands and keep living life. we all have more important problems to deal with, like rising gas and food prices, so may i say this for everyone, F THE MEDIA!!!!
grin.gif
What if they're doing something right now, and this is an attempt to overshadow it

who are "they"?
Owners of a news channel that are politically biased and have something to gain/lose from concentrating on an issue

Did you really just say they blew 9/11 out of proportion?
roll.gif
You're not too smart are you? (not directed at you moonmaster)

grin.gif
What if they're doing something right now, and this is an attempt to overshadow it

who are "they"?
Owners of a news channel that are politically biased and have something to gain/lose from concentrating on an issue

roll.gif

Did he just say rising gas and food prices is more important than life?!

How was 9/11 blown out of proportion??

google search it and maybe you will realize what happened.....

SMH AT YOU!!

I dont understand why its so hilarious for people to laugh at the individuals who choose to wear those masks, I mean hoax or not.. better safe then sorryright? I mean, what if those certain individuals have weak immune systems? It may look ridiculous but what if this does turn into a widespread pandemic or thevirus mutates into something more deadly, just saying
ohwell.gif

Although the swine flu hit my hometown (Highlands Elementary Pittsburg, CA) my honest opinion is that the media is blowing this completely out of proportion,until it gets worse and people start dying I guess we'll never know, that's the sad part to me, it has to "hit home" or come to death forpeople to start realizing that it might be smart to take proper precaution whether you believe it or not. Clean up, wash your hands with disinfectant soap,cover your mouth when coughing, thats just common etiquette.

On another note, Wish all of NT great Health!
happy.gif

grin.gif

who are "they"?

roll.gif

yeah, i did say that, because the media realized that there was money to make as soon as any of this was mentioned. i was sad about 9/11 but the US took careof business after that and came together as a nation, but in my opinion, constantly reminding people of the tragedy is blowing it out of proportion.

49ers650: as i already stated, there is money to be made reporting all this news constantly, and with many of the news channels being biased, it does not helpthe cause.

to clarify for all those who did not understand before, this new influenza strain is nothing to worry about constantly. its just a reminder to keep up withhealthy habits.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif
I wont front I didnt know what Rhinorrhea was until I googled it
laugh.gif

Same here. I'm really disappointed it has nothing to with anything out of the ordinary.

so basicly the swine flu is treated the same as a regular flu and doesnt pose much of a threat unless it goes untreated ?

people going crazy over this... realize that you probably have more chance of getting killed driving home than you will be from swine flu......

Back
Top Bottom