Hachiko: A Dog's Story

Originally Posted by proper english

wait.. wasnt dudes master a Japanese man?.. whats going on here? 
grin.gif
Yep, but they do mention of the true story in the end.

Man this movie though
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
.  This dude Hachi can barely walk, but still makes it to his spot and waits for Parker. 
pimp.gif
The last 30 minutes. 
sick.gif
frown.gif

Never saw the movie. Didn't even know it was out. I do know about the story though. Heard about it on some Animal Planet show just last week. They talked about the story and also mentioned this movie.

Futurama, Season 4 Episode 7: Jurassic Bark

A flashback shows that Fry's pet dog Seymour faithfully obeyed Fry'slast command, to wait for him in front of Panucci's Pizza until he cameback from his delivery run on December 31, 1999. While Fry is trappedand frozen in the cryogenic lab, Seymour stays there as the years passand he, the pizzeria, and Mr. Panucci begin to show their age; in thefinal shot, Seymour lies down and closes his eyes.

Interesting. Never knew that held significance.

yea i heard the story and its basically that futurama episode with the dog...even that futurama episode at the end when the dog sits there through the years had me weak...

yea i aint watching this movie...

I'm definitely going to watch this...still not sure if I should include the lady or watch it solo.

Any dog movie will get me.

Wow just finished watching it. movie had me all chocked up. I dont think I ever cried for a movie like this before. Spoiling my dog tonight

Originally Posted by baik

yea i heard the story and its basically that futurama episode with the dog...even that futurama episode at the end when the dog sits there through the years had me weak...

yea i aint watching this movie...

I dont think Ive ever been so sad after watching a cartoon. Epecially when they played "I will wait for you."
frown.gif

The story is originally Japanese for sure.

Guess other than Cameron's take on what "Avatar" should have been, Hollywood is running out of ideas in terms of decent quality films. With more lackluster plots and high budget film production for a remake or 'subtle interpretation'. if you will.

Back
Top Bottom