Hachiko: A Dog's Story

Originally Posted by 916kings

Originally Posted by baik

yea i heard the story and its basically that futurama episode with the dog...even that futurama episode at the end when the dog sits there through the years had me weak...

yea i aint watching this movie...

I dont think Ive ever been so sad after watching a cartoon. Epecially when they played "I will wait for you."
frown.gif

Word
frown.gif
No cartoon I've ever seen has gotten that kind of an emotional response from me.

I'm not watching this movie now.

That trailer was enough to make me bawl.

I'm going to buy the DVD when it comes out.

yo i just watched the trailer and i'm already crying......god damn ex fiancee taking my dog....+@#%%!!

i swore id never cry because of a film i watched. marley & me changed that. so maaaaaan i dont know how im going to handle this one. plus my dog looks just like that dog. but only he's a chow chow/ german shepherd mix, so he's kinda fluffy and has a pointy nose.

Man just watched this wow.... hachi waiting at the station for 9 years
eek.gif
, ending had me choked up a bit to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

yea i heard the story and its basically that futurama episode with the dog...even that futurama episode at the end when the dog sits there through the years had me weak...

I dont think Ive ever been so sad after watching a cartoon. Epecially when they played "I will wait for you."
frown.gif

Word
frown.gif
No cartoon I've ever seen has gotten that kind of an emotional response from me.

No lie, my ex-girlfriend WEEPED after that futurama episode. Full waterworks. All I could say was it was just a cartoon. I'm gonna send her the link to the movie. Muahahahahha

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Does anyone on Nt own a dog like that? I think he looks cool, going to add him to my future dog list.

I got a Shiba Inu recently...which is pretty similar to Hachiko (Akita Inu?).

Originally Posted by jDOTgDOT

Originally Posted by 18key

frown.gif

Word
frown.gif

No lie, my ex-girlfriend WEEPED after that futurama episode. Full waterworks. All I could say was it was just a cartoon. I'm gonna send her the link to the movie. Muahahahahha

laugh.gif
 your sick 
I watched it and got all teary-eyed like a lil school girl 
laugh.gif
 im not gonna lie

dogs are too pure and loyal for this corrupt world. i remember seeing a picture of a dead man in a bodybag on the sidewalk and his dog just lying next to the bag, almost waiting for him to wake up or something.

Just saw this movie yesterday with the wifey, loved the movie. I just can't get emotional when I watch a movie with her because she goes all out crying
laugh.gif
it just sucks that you don't really know if Hachiko knows if the owner is ever going to return. Also did he really stayed around the train station for 10 years? I thought he went back home after he waited for his deceased master.

As I was reading Hachiko up on Wiki I noticed there were a lot of loyal & pretty popular dogs.

There are numerous stories that are similar to Hachiko.  The saddest on has to be the story on Gelert
frown.gif

dogs are man's best friend...that's all i can say after seeing that....

I'ma go play with my dog... haha

After reading this post, I watched it last night.
Never again. I had tears running down my cheek at the end and gave my two dogs a hug after.
Even sadder then the end of Marley & Me.

Back
Top Bottom