@Hahahaha THE NFL WEEK 11 (OBJ GOT THE HARDEST COMMERCIAL OF ALL TIME!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t give a ****, making my own thread since both of my names banned. **** that bull****.

Eli got ZERO ****in time. All week they’ve said Eli needs to step up in the pocket and trust them. Every time he has, he’s been sacked.

WRs dropping passes. Engram and Sterling dropping huge passes.

Eli been bad but nah, this game ain’t on him.

Bortles the worst QB in the league

Washington’s punter just flopped, that’s not a flag

Washington is trash, offense and defense is average at best. Probably the worst 5-2 team I’ve ever seen. No team from the NFCE should be in the playoffs. Eagles losing this morning if the Jags got any other QB.

Eli is the worst QB in the league dog. To have those weapons and to consistently week after week put up putrid performances like that ?

Gotta accept the reality man

Nope, Eli has zero time and he’s not mobile. Guy is under pressure the whole game. He hits 87 and 88 in the hands and they drop it on big plays. He gets sacked and then it’s 2 & 17 and we’re in a hole.

Eli ain’t top 10 but if he has time, he can make plays. Today isn’t on him at all.

tenor.gif

Division's so trash that it's looking like they'll win it comfortablyy even with all that being said :lol:

They look average, Eagles look like dog **** and one of those two are gonna win. Whichever team wins it, I won’t watch that game.

Happy to see AP still doing his thing, told the NFL thread this year and last year he wasn’t done. Wish he was on a contender.

And we gotta run the ball more but it’s tough when your OL is trash and you’re down points.

87 with another drop, smh

OBJ is such a beast, smh. These catches are unreal.

@10027 Eli been getting killed for weeks on WFAN but just like Charles Davis just said. No matter what QB is behind this line, they’re getting killed. Eli is constantly under pressure, can’t step up in the pocket

@10027 Eli been getting killed for weeks on WFAN but just like Charles Davis just said. No matter what QB is behind this line, they’re getting killed. Eli is constantly under pressure, can’t step up in the pocket
Yo I know the line is bad but that doesn't have anything to do with how piss awful his accuracy is when he does have time. He's getting bailed out by OBJ game after game and the media wants to blame OBJ and give Eli a pat on the back.

Yo I know the line is bad but that doesn't have anything to do with how piss awful his accuracy is when he does have time. He's getting bailed out by OBJ game after game and the media wants to blame OBJ and give Eli a pat on the back.

He's definitely missed some big throws but not today. He hit on his big throws and they dropped them. The line gets most of the blame, about 3-4 QBs could play with this line.

man we helping you *****s tank hail us fool

I don't believe in tanking

He's definitely missed some big throws but not today. He hit on his big throws and they dropped them. The line gets most of the blame

That last Odell catch alone was a horrible throw to an open player. I saw enough bad passes just on RZ.

Where the **** has this GB defense been all season long?

Win or lose, Rams getting killed this week for this performance.

As soon as I type all of this, they score a TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom