@Hahahaha THE NFL WEEK 11 (OBJ GOT THE HARDEST COMMERCIAL OF ALL TIME!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6956.jpeg

Beautiful.

Raiders tanking for real? How you tied for half the game and then get blown out. **** doesn't add up.

GB gonna fire their coach after this season.

That fumble was brutal.

TG3 not scoring on that last play is weak. I get that he can run the clock out but scoring also ices the game. I don't see the old vets not scoring there.

I'm tired of hearing about this Minni Miracle. That win was crazy but they went on the next week to choke and get smoked by a team they're better than.

:lol: I'm in here

gNtqLv.gif

My *****

Hahahaha Hahahaha did you know Eli had a no trade clause? :lol:

Fam, how you ain't know that?

It don't matter, I don't think anyone is gonna trade for him. Getting a new QB halfway into the year is so hard for him to learn the new system and his teammates, I don't see anyone doing it. I think the Giants cut Eli after this season and go after Carr, Jameis, Bridgewater or Flacco. I desperately don't want Flacco at all.

I know a team ain't trading for him but it's the principle. :lol:

He balled out in two playoff runs, didn't miss a game and he balled out against GB that playoff game our WRs didn't show up. I got no problem with it.

Minnesota still missing FGs??? Damn, Dan Bailey was automatic a couple years ago.

NO is overrated, that defense is trash.

NO def feels like some fools gold. They're like the Rams offensively but without any heavy hitters capable of making game changing plays on defense

Turnt should be on pace for 5k by now this year with his receiving group,Diggs and White Moss are so nasty

Kirk’s knee was down before the ball was loose.

Shotgun on 4th and 1 is crazy, should have just done a QB sneak. I hate that play call.

That pick 6, hahahaha

How hasn't Eli been benched yet? Jesus Christ

Bench him for who? A rookie 4th round pick that isn't ready? Ex NFL players have said, our backups will get hurt behind that OL. It's that bad. I'll take the word of ex NFL players over some people that occasionally watch highlights and clips on NT.

the collector the collector win or lose, y’all still trash. Sorry *** offense. Defense is average as ****. **** y’all.

Sucks don’t it...

Giants are the worst team in the National Football League. 32 of 32. Trash of the highest order.

Say what you want about our offense. The defense however is legit. Only a true hater would disagree and you aren’t that. It’s a emotional time for Giants fans. I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom