@Hahahaha THE NFL WEEK 11 (OBJ GOT THE HARDEST COMMERCIAL OF ALL TIME!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks don’t it...

Giants are the worst team in the National Football League. 32 of 32. Trash of the highest order.

Say what you want about our offense. The defense however is legit. Only a true hater would disagree and you aren’t that. It’s a emotional time for Giants fans. I get it.

I believe the true slap fight for worst team in the league happens week 10. 49ers bout to shock the world

**** yo thread ***** Hahahaha Hahahaha

giphy.gif

Sucks don’t it...

Giants are the worst team in the National Football League. 32 of 32. Trash of the highest order.

Say what you want about our offense. The defense however is legit. Only a true hater would disagree and you aren’t that. It’s a emotional time for Giants fans. I get it.

Defense is solid, I've seen four full games of y'all unfortunately. Y'all don't have the talent to be a threat to anyone. I think the NFCE winner will be y'all or Phila but it don't matter, either team will be one and done in the playoffs.

Part of me just wants to post in this thread, the other part of me just wants to tell you to **** off Hahahaha Hahahaha . I'm conflicted

On one hand we get you back. On the other, we get you back.

200w (43).gif

Yeah your right, it's not worth it. **** you, I'm posting in the other thread.

giphy (90).gif

Last edited:
Ain't you say this dumb sh last year too??

I did and y'all proved me wrong. Atlanta also had y'all and choked a few different times but it's cool.

Your team isn't as good as last year at all.

Washington's offense is trash and that defense is good but not good enough. It's not Jax, Den or Sea type good.

I did and y'all proved me wrong. Atlanta also had y'all and choked a few different times but it's cool.

Your team isn't as good as last year at all.

Washington's offense is trash and that defense is good but not good enough. It's not Jax, Den or Sea type good.
We might get some of these guys back by then

IMG_20181028_151256.jpg

Wasn't that the story last year? We did it all with all our players hurt and we'll be even better next year?

We lost important players last season

Above is almost a 1/3rd of the team.. and doesn't count Jason Peters playing a torn bicep, whatever happened to his groin against Tampa and coming back from a season ending knee injury last year

They won the superbowl last year.....

Okay, they did it without their players last year. They can’t do it again this year?

It don’t matter, I said in multiple threads it was a fluke and y’all the worst team to win a SB. Just got hot and on a streak. I said mad times that the Eagles would miss the playoffs. I also said in some threads they would get bounced early in the playoffs

Tom Brady yelling at the ref and in his face. What a classless thug.

And his arm weak, underthrew it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom