Hair Follicle Test?

So I’ve accepted an offer to be an intern this summer. One of the contingencies of my offer was that I had to pass a hair follicle test. I have probably smoked about 4-5 times my entire life. The last time being in October when I had like 3 brownies. My test is next month and I was wondering was I in danger of failing?
Also I had a fro at that time but I cut my hair in February.

I just failed a piis test yesterday. Felt like a got damn fool afterwards cause I barely been smoking this week. Came home and sold all my weed after that ****

Niacin for the blood/pee

Wash your hair in apple cider vinegar and distilled water the morning of....

Never failed a marijuana test I studied for...

You'll be fine. Its been more than long enough for it not to be in your hair as its not long.

Add Kethup and in a plate and mix around... add little vinegar. Nickel sized amount.

This creates an enzyme that blocks it all.

Bring it to the shower with you.

Run it around your hair.

Let sit for 5 min.

Shampoo all of it away.

Source: NCAA Football friends.

Edit: btw get Organic Kethup. It detoxes everything. Same way of a skunk sprayed you, you'd take a tomato bath? Similar. It removes all. Do it to be safe.

U Gucci ...October last yr? Don't worry bout nothin hair test only go back 3 months fa 1 1/2 inch hair...6 months fa body hair cuz it grow slower ya herdme

How long is your head hair btw? If its not a certain length they'll take body hair fyi.
If i don’t get a haircut until my test then it’ll be like 1.5 months worth of growth. And I don’t have any body hair except legs and pubes both of which I shaved like a month ago.

and if your pee is too clear from drinking so much water they may make you come back.

This.

Stay away from niacin OP. It'll have you itching like a fiend.

You should be good, it's been a while since you've done it and you weren't a regular smoker

So I’ve accepted an offer to be an intern this summer. One of the contingencies of my offer was that I had to pass a hair follicle test. I have probably smoked about 4-5 times my entire life. The last time being in October when I had like 3 brownies. My test is next month and I was wondering was I in danger of failing?
Also I had a fro at that time but I cut my hair in February.

You're good, it's been long enough and you haven't consumed nearly enough for it to build up in you.

I smoked daily, quit 2 weeks ago, still probably got another 2-4 weeks before I could pass a piss test.

The real question though, what internship has you taking a hair follicle test? Straight violating

It’s been a very long time. You’re 100% fine unless you got a pony tail down to your *** then maybe but prob not

You're good, it's been long enough and you haven't consumed nearly enough for it to build up in you.

I smoked daily, quit 2 weeks ago, still probably got another 2-4 weeks before I could pass a piss test.

The real question though, what internship has you taking a hair follicle test? Straight violating
I guess since it requires security clearance? Idk lol
I’ve been researching online and everyone who has failed with that much clean time was a heavy smoker.

Back
Top Bottom