Haitian Jack (Strange but possibly true tales in hip hop)

I love when hip hop stories hit the mainstream.

Makes me feel ill knowing some of us knew about this stuff ten years ago, and for some longer than that.

:pimp:

was stretch down with supreme?
I think prodigy mention these names in his book/story
I remember a part where p was saying pac was told who shot him in the studio but went after big for the sales & $$$
and my boy from queenz told me Stretch I think got killed in preme's crib about a year after pac got hit

That I don't know. There are a bunch of theories out there. Stretch was from Queens, as was Supreme.

But Stretch was killed while driving. No in Preme's crib.

One rumor is that Stretch ripped off a dealer who put a contract out on him. So it may have nothing to do with Pac.

But Stretch was supposedly at Quad that night, and a year to the day after the shooting is quite a coincidence.

I don't believe anything Prodigy said in that book :lol:. Not saying it isn't true. But that dude says some crazy **** so I take it with a grain.

Last edited:
I remember some of that in that quad shooting/2pac thread a while back in the music forum

I remember some of that in that quad shooting/2pac thread a while back in the music forum
Word

It was started in like 09, I tried to bump it a few months ago

There was a dude who said he was gathering info from new sources to make a Pac death DVD exposing certain forces and people in relation to their involvement in Pac's shooting . . . any info on that
nerd.gif

Where the hell is Mr . Nimley . totally forgot about all those great threads in the music forum

Word​

It was started in like 09, I tried to bump it a few months ago​

There was a dude who said he was gathering info from new sources to make a Pac death DVD exposing certain forces and people in relation to their involvement in Pac's shooting . . . any info on that :nerd:

I actually started the thread you speak of. But the info turned out to be false, which came out months later.

http://niketalk.com/t/55360/puffy-jimmy-henchman-implicated-in-tupac-quad-studio-shooting

Nay Nimley is the guy was trying to do the DVD. That was his OG name. He's Starvin Harlem in the thread.

Last edited:
Wasn't son randomly working an office job in Ohio or some ****. :lol:

Him and BFA used to go at it. :rofl:

Crazy. I was supposed to be getting ready to leave the house and read every single word
laugh.gif

Word​
It was started in like 09, I tried to bump it a few months ago​
There was a dude who said he was gathering info from new sources to make a Pac death DVD exposing certain forces and people in relation to their involvement in Pac's shooting . . . any info on that
nerd.gif
I actually started the thread you speak of. But the info turned out to be false, which came out months later.

http://niketalk.com/t/55360/puffy-jimmy-henchman-implicated-in-tupac-quad-studio-shooting

Nay Nimley is the guy was trying to do the DVD. That was his OG name. He's Starvin Harlem in the thread.
is dude still around?

This is an amazing read I have been doing research in this guy for years before this and to me this article ties everything up and makes too too much sence

Crazy story. I've read about the tales of Haitian Jack before.

I wonder if Haitian Jack and Suge Knight ever ran into each other.

From the story it said Jack tried his best to stay away from the gangs by staying out of certain parts of LA so it makes sense he avoid Suge and all that.

I honestly would just love to know who killed PAC once and for all. :smh:

From the story it said Jack tried his best to stay away from the gangs by staying out of certain parts of LA so it makes sense he avoid Suge and all that.

I honestly would just love to know who killed PAC once and for all. :smh:

I'm sayin, let us get the names of both Biggie and Pacs killers and let it be that or somethin.....And Jam Master Jay's

Back
Top Bottom