Haitian Jack (Strange but possibly true tales in hip hop)

Some of the Pac fans I know can give antidope and some of the other jay-z fans on here a run for their money which some wouldn't feel is possible.

I'm probably one of the biggest Pac fans thats out there, but this **** is disturbing.

He really compared Pac to one the most important men in America history. You can honestly say the President Obama being elected can be traced directly to the achievements of MLK.

The **** did Pac do to get Obama elected? :lol:

What did Malcom X and MLK accomplished in their first 25 years of living? :tongue:

Not speaking on Malcolm X, but your response was pathetic

But Dr King, yes Doctor King had graduated Morehouse by 20, because he skipped two grades.
By 22 he had attained another degree in divinity.
By 25 he had his own church and had started on his doctorate
Not to mention the Montgomery bus boycott happen when he was 26.

So are you ****** serious? Don't ever compare him to a rapper again.

Last edited:
oh...so that's how pac fans accept it?

Dude caught a record because he was hanging around with the wrong people, not because he was being targeted. Plus I think it is a matter of record that dude celebrates/d 'thug' culture.

He celebrated it because he was around it and had DEEP ties to it. Was he going around extorting people and being a Mob boss no.

I mean you just heard a story of a ***** who made a personal career out of robbing and extorting people in real life.... and tupac after already being shot because of something he implied about the man... serves his bid in prison, survives despite having a notorious gangster at his neck, signs with a well known blood and releases a record where he's telling a KNOWN murderer he ready to go to war.

But he's perpetrating...

You guys think any human being that was close or on the right track to liberating African-Americans in this country would really be celebrated by the same country who has enslaved and oppressed them? Hence why there's no such this as a Malcolm X day. Who killed Huey Newton? Who's Mumia Abu-Jamal? Where's Mumia Abu-Jamal at now and why? Why is Assata Shakur on the most wanted list? Why is she in Cuba on political asylum and they're still trying to extradite her? The sentiments yall have on Pac is exactly the sentiments they want you to have. How can a multi-platinum recording artist get shot on not one occasion, but two occasions where there are other people present yet no one has been convicted on either incident? One at a NY studio with other famous rappers at the time, and the other on the busy Vegas strip. It never dawned on you? Think deeper....

It may be funny to yall, but I stand by what I say. I have probably said it before, but Malcolm X was a better leader than MLK. He told people that turn the other cheek/non-violence ish was BS. I share the same stance. MLK and ppl who shared a similar mentality was the most perfect thing for white people at the time. If you make the correlation to slave days (which really doesn't hold too many differences from now), MLK and those like him would have stayed on the plantation and "suffered peacefully". Pac comes from a line of thinking similar to that of Malcolm X. He was ultimately trying to organize the masses to start thinking, and realizing that a violent revolution had to be an open option although not the desired one. His whole plan was also to give the "first account eye witness news" to mainstream America about how a lot of us really have to live. The realities of what mainstream America has created. That's positive. A hell of a lot more positive than any of the artists yall stan for today. He tried to grab and reach those who felt that hopelessness. How many people today are doing that? As for MLK, anybody that can see their mother raped, and tell your little brother to let it slide and turn the other cheek is not beneficial to the well being of my people....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: oh my goddd

Saying Malcolm X is a better leader than MLK is one thing, and there are a lot of people who would agree with that. But to try and relate Malcolm's greatness with LESANE PARISH CROOKS aka TUPAC SHAKUR? Nah man, no...just no.

I'm one of the biggest 2pac fans ever. Have every album all the way up until Better Dayz, but he wasn't nothing more than a polarizing rapper who made music. That's it. He didn't do anything for african-americans, not even close on the scale that MLK or Malcolm did. This is far and away the most absurd thing i've ever seen on NT simply because you're trying to justify why 2Pac is a better leader than Malcolm X.

He celebrated it because he was around it and had DEEP ties to it. Was he going around extorting people and being a Mob boss no.

I mean you just heard a story of a ***** who made a personal career out of robbing and extorting people in real life.... and tupac after already being shot because of something he implied about the man... serves his bid in prison, survives despite having a notorious gangster at his neck, signs with a well known blood and releases a record where he's telling a KNOWN murderer he ready to go to war.

But he's perpetrating...

Exactly. Dude had heart, intelligence, and a vision. But all of that is voided because he auditioned and attended a performance arts school for a few years.

But he's perpetrating...

Exactly. Dude had heart, intelligence, and a vision. But all of that is voided because he auditioned and attended a performance arts school for a few years.
so he didn't promote violence and misoginy in his lyrics?

and yes his thug image is voided because he had no reason to become a 'thug'.

Not speaking on Malcolm X, but your response was pathetic

But Dr King, yes Doctor King had graduated Morehouse by 20, because he skipped two grades.
By 22 he had attained another degree in divinity.
By 25 he had his own church and had started on his doctorate
Not to mention the Montgomery bus boycott happen when he was 26.

So are you ****** serious? Don't ever compare him to a rapper again.
What did Malcom X do before he was 25? nothing.
I don't want to argue with you guys because it's clearly shows that you guys only know 2pac from the media's perception. If you guys did any research of what he was doing off-stage and behind the music to better community and what he wanted to ultimately achieve, you guys won't be getting so defensive. You guys are telling me Tupac didn't have the potential to positively affect the Black community? He died at 25 years old. Yeah, MLK started a church, so what the **** does that mean? Yeah, he went to a university to get educated but Tupac didn't need that. Tupac was intelligent and he made mistakes but all the mistakes you guys are talking about he made when he was extremely young. Do some research on what tupac did outside of music and what he was trying to achieve before he died and you'll see that he wasn't this thug that he tried to be when he was younger.

Like it or not as great as Pac was he wasn't Malcolm, if he was alive today he probably would have ended being more like Harry Belafonte.

But you know what he's not alive so yall talk out your *** about what he could have been, while people with common sense talk about what Malcolm and Martin REALLY did.

Unbelievable :rofl:

oh...so that's how pac fans accept it?

Dude caught a record because he was hanging around with the wrong people, not because he was being targeted. Plus I think it is a matter of record that dude celebrates/d 'thug' culture.

But he's perpetrating...

Where are the deep ties? Getting caught up hanging with a G because that G wants to run with a "celeb" is "DEEP ties"? Dude had been on the West Coast for most of his adolescence. Where are his DEEP ties in NY?

Jack is there the night of the rape. Pac talks **** after. Pac gets shot 5 times. Then goes to jail. Then gets shot and killed a year after he comes out in Vegas. That's "surviving"?

Signing with a well known blood who happens to also have one of the biggest record companies in the world, when you're a rapper, makes you a G?

Son :lol:

well i mean, wasn't 50 a drug dealer for the Supreme Team in the 90's? So of course he got paid and that is what got him started in the game.

That's not really "funding" him the way you presented it at all though. Anyway.....

I am genuinely concerned for some of these young dudes out here with the wild **** they're saying. Whole thought process is wild misguided....

Beat me to it. Let's not forget materialism as well.

Well who's saying that he didn't promote violence or Misogyny.... My argument started with cats acting as if Tupac was some sought of fraud character not that he was comparable to MLK or Malcolm X :smh:. And for the record Chambers was the one who bought up that ridiculous comparison in the first place.

As far as those comparisons in general it's even dumber to compare based off the different states of Young blacks during the civil rights Era and 90's black America. Tupac was the personification and the Gap between that Era and the New Era and it disgust me that dudes are legitimately trying to ridicule him to the state of some "Fake Gangster" rapper. I use to think like ya'll and post that same video until i realized that has NOTHING to do with how he grew up and lived.

Yes he went too a performing school, what does that have to do with him also growing up under some of the ghetto's of New York & Baltimore in the 80's?... what does any of that have to do with him running around the "hiphop circles" in an Era where alot of rap cats were DIRECTLY involved with the music business?

Acting is being able to avoid all those issues and choosing to be that persona anyway.... Pac has always showed that he's a flawed human being but he has NEVER tried to hide his passion for art and intelligence. He also grew up in areas that forced him to add certain characteristics to his life. ****** don't go around shooting cops for people they don't even know & getting into all out street beefs over "acting" like a gangsta.

Where are the deep ties? Getting caught up hanging with a G because that G wants to run with a "celeb" is "DEEP ties"? Dude had been on the West Coast for most of his adolescence. Where are his DEEP ties in NY?

Jack is there the night of the rape. Pac talks **** after. Pac gets shot 5 times. Then goes to jail. Then gets shot and killed a year after he comes out in Vegas. That's "surviving"?

Signing with a well known blood who happens to also have one of the biggest record companies in the world, when you're a rapper, makes you a G?

Son :lol:
That's not really "funding" him the way you presented it at all though. Anyway.....

I am genuinely concerned for some of these young dudes out here with the wild **** they're saying. Whole thought process is wild misguided....

Fam I don't know what post i done vexed you on but you seem to be keeping a lil too close of an eye on what i say, but once again i'll give you some attention.

If you become friends with the most known Stick up kid in all of New York do you not think that warrants a lil tension? Do you not think your whole entire dynamic is going to change knowing that you could get got any day?

That same friend then more than likely does snitch on him because he doesnt want to do jail time (But he the GANGSTA), he then gets shot about confronting him about it and instead of folding up like a ***** because he doesn't have the muscle or the power to get back at him...... he signs with someone who can help on that side of things and continues to call a KNOWN street ***** a Snitch on Records.

(Once again that same Gangster sues him for defamation of character, but ya'll respect that)

Ya'll ****** have no form of comprehension, nobody is here saying that tupac was tookie reincarnated. but he was far from soft

How many of ya'll ****** have bust your gun for injustice for someone you don't even know, Literally went on record and raged war against a Killer who made a record out of terrorizing gangsters, Stood next to one of cali's biggest bloods and his entire entourage and took on all incoming beefs and street problems because you wanted to stay loyal to your *****.

Not to mention risking your entire career by speaking your mind and trying to transition from a young man into a productive leader

but that's considered being a fraud and soft....... Ya'll ****** in here only respect cats with a 1000 bodies tho

What did Malcom X do before he was 25? nothing.
I don't want to argue with you guys because it's clearly shows that you guys only know 2pac from the media's perception. If you guys did any research of what he was doing off-stage and behind the music to better community and what he wanted to ultimately achieve, you guys won't be getting so defensive. You guys are telling me Tupac didn't have the potential to positively affect the Black community? He died at 25 years old. Yeah, MLK started a church, so what the **** does that mean? Yeah, he went to a university to get educated but Tupac didn't need that. Tupac was intelligent and he made mistakes but all the mistakes you guys are talking about he made when he was extremely young. Do some research on what tupac did outside of music and what he was trying to achieve before he died and you'll see that he wasn't this thug that he tried to be when he was younger.

Yo are you serious right now?

Son
laugh.gif

Fam I don't know what post i done vexed you on but you seem to be keeping a lil too close of an eye on what i say, but once again i'll give you some attention.

If you become friends with the most known Stick up kid in all of New York do you not think that warrants a lil tension? Do you not think your whole entire dynamic is going to change knowing that you could get got any day?

That same friend then more than likely does snitch on him because he doesnt want to do jail time (But he the GANGSTA), he then gets shot about confronting him about it and instead of folding up like a ***** because he doesn't have the muscle or the power to get back at him...... he signs with someone who can help on that side of things and continues to call a KNOWN street ***** a Snitch on Records.

(Once again that same Gangster sues him for defamation of character, but ya'll respect that)

Ya'll ****** have no form of comprehension, nobody is here saying that tupac was tookie reincarnated. but he was far from soft

How many of ya'll ****** have bust your gun for injustice for someone you don't even know, Literally went on record and raged war against a Killer who made a record out of terrorizing gangsters, Stood next to one of cali's biggest bloods and his entire entourage and took on all incoming beefs and street problems because you wanted to stay loyal to your *****.

Not to mention risking your entire career by speaking your mind and trying to transition from a young man into a productive leader

but that's considered being a fraud and soft....... Ya'll ****** in here only respect cats with a 1000 bodies tho
it's like this:

imagine if kanye west went out and became a crip...caught 7-10 bodies, you'd look at him all weird. still make good music tho.

Just FYI Pac signed with Suge cause he had the money to get him outta jail and had the hottest label around. He signed his ******g contract on a piece of toilet paper, Pac needed to get outta jail and Suge had the means to get him out. Pac already after dropping All Eyez On Me started making him maneuvers to get out of Death Row and start his own label. He signed a 3 album deal with Death Row, All Eye On Me took care of the first 2, and 7 Day theory took care of the 3rd. he wasn't on some I'ma die for Suge **** he made his moves to get back on top and keep his money right again and get back to making the music he wanted to make.

Just FYI Pac signed with Suge cause he had the money to get him outta jail and had the hottest label around. He signed his ******g contract on a piece of toilet paper, Pac needed to get outta jail and Suge had the means to get him out. Pac already after dropping All Eyez On Me started making him maneuvers to get out of Death Row and start his own label. He signed a 3 album deal with Death Row, All Eye On Me took care of the first 2, and 7 Day theory took care of the 3rd. he wasn't on some I'ma die for Suge **** he made his moves to get back on top and keep his money right again and get back to making the music he wanted to make.
' i signed with the devil'.

Back
Top Bottom