Halal Stand on 53rd and 6th Appreciation

Originally Posted by Gmills23

What is that white sauce?

The white sauce is garlic sauce. And gyros are definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

Theres something special about their white sauce.
If you plan on going make sure you go after 7. Theres another cart in the day where they claim its related but i hear it doesn't taste as good. The hoursare 7:30 - 4am i think and theres almost ALWAYS a line.
Rafikis got nothing on them.

Sorry to dig this out the grave, but i'm visiting NY right now and my homie just took me to this place...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by new york yanks

queens hit up the homie off of austin.. save you a worthless trip into the city because that homie hooks it up.
sshhhhh!!!!!! don't tell these fools about that place...let them keep going to their stands...

Yea but shah's stands are the best
eyes.gif
so i've heard...you guys should really stick to the stands...cuz...der...de best.

Where is this dude off of Austin? Are you talking about Austin street in forest hills?

Mad, I was in NY last Sun, on my way up from 42nd, by the time I get to 51st, my girls heels start hurtin her, and I had to settle for one of the Halal's on 46th.
frown.gif

Me and my boys went there 2 weeks ago, that is place is whack. Dudes messed up the order everyone wanted bbq sauce on there joint and dudes only gave us 2 out 6 that was suppose to had bbq sauce on them. So we had to settle for just hot sauce and some lame duck white sauce. Dude's didn't even cut the bread and afghan rice sucks all Halal food guru's should know that.

Go to 74th st and roosevelt dudes put some loving in there food and they DON'T hand you them lame duck sauce packets for you to pour. They pour it themselves plus you get a free soda. Next time you in Queens hit up 73th st SAMMY'S halal food stand right across from the 7 train.

I had this on my trip to NYC. Couldn't figure out what type of meat it was but after the club, it definitely hit the spot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I LOVE my Jordans

dont remind me... this place is the truth but its too far from me
smh.gif
.... livin in nj FTL
laugh.gif
My Dude NJ FTW in New Brunswick theres this place called Platters and they make the same %$#

Its 8 bucks, but its worth it..

53 n 6th is way worth it though

They have this on campus at my school..me and my girl get it all the time between studying
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Str8Hood

I used to drive from work in Brooklyn with about 5-8 co-workers just to grab a bite from that stand.

Just outta curiosity, are you mexican
nerd.gif
[Fifa World Cup] Say No To Racism [Fifa World Cup]

Edit:
Grave digging idiots
smh.gif

53rd n 6th is appreciated, i end up having it a few times whenever im in ny. i need to try some of those queens spots you guys are talkin about on page 8 tho

Originally Posted by Nako XL

"ok $6."

"$6?? son, you ain't even give me double meat or nothing!"

"$6."

"i'll give you 5..."

"$6!!"

"Look man, derka derka $5."

"what?? derka derka what??"

"derka derka, muhammed, jihad...?"

"ohhhhh, derka derka derka. $5!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

^

you know the mods get mad over publicly snitching as well right?

meaning if your going to snitch, snitch discretly because typing something like, "reported" and quoting the thing your snitching about is seen as instigating

on top of that how are you snitching on something that was posted almost an entire year ago.  let it go my man.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

They have this on campus at my school..me and my girl get it all the time between studying
pimp.gif
you go to davis?  if you are, that halal cart is garbage.  i swear their white sauce is just diluted ranch.  and they use sriracha for their hot sauce
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom