Halal Stand on 53rd and 6th Appreciation

Originally Posted by marcgrat

Originally Posted by Gmills23

What is that white sauce?

You just answered your own question.
roll.gif

hit this spot up for the first time when i visited NY 3 weeks ago. hits about just as well as carne asada fries after a night of drinking
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

They have this on campus at my school..me and my girl get it all the time between studying
pimp.gif
you go to davis?  if you are, that halal cart is garbage.  i swear their white sauce is just diluted ranch.  and they use sriracha for their hot sauce
indifferent.gif

D
Yup.. well didn't think it would be top quality or anything but it's ok. Are there any halal food places in Davis that is better than the cart?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I get this 2-3 times a week for my "dinner" for my overnight shift on 5th Ave.

just got back from there...it was
pimp.gif
best 6 bucks I've spent on food in a while

indifferent.gif
@ waiting in a 3 block line for that.  my halal spot > that

yes i drink beer with it...
laugh.gif

75.jpg

brought my boy EHBBall88 there for the first time this weekend. He was fiending to hit it up again the next day haha

HAHA dirty man with that white sauce! I never ate there, I don't trust carts in NYC, but plenty of the Niketown crew ate there

That specific stand has been praised so much, I haven't tried it yet but from word of mouth I heard its REALLY REALLY good.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by Nako XL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:
^

you know the mods get mad over publicly snitching as well right?

meaning if your going to snitch, snitch discretly because typing something like, "reported" and quoting the thing your snitching about is seen as instigating

on top of that how are you snitching on something that was posted almost an entire year ago.  let it go my man.

wait... did dis dude just did dis?? did you really just report me for a post i made 11 months ago?!?!?!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OMG
roll.gif

get a life.

Why would you post that though, were you drunk? that !!+* is dumb racist, not something a sensible person would post.

Originally Posted by beh235

HAHA dirty man with that white sauce! I never ate there, I don't trust carts in NYC, but plenty of the Niketown crew ate there

Living in NYC it's all about the cart food.  Some carts have food that no restaurant/diner will ever compare.  There was an article I was reading somewhere last week how it's gaining popularity again. 

I do agree though, I try not to think about the hygienic problems that could occur from eating cart food.  But it tastes so good, especially when coming home drunk from the club.

Originally Posted by Str8Hood

YO!
I didn't think anyone from NT was up on this.

I used to drive from work in Brooklyn with about 5-8 co-workers just to grab a bite from that stand.

White sauce ftw (no bruno)....

That hot sauce will hit you hard the next day though, not fun at all....

MUCH Appreciated!

This. truck stand is appreciated tho. dudes is open waayy into the night, slingin that halal
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom