Halal Stand on 53rd and 6th Appreciation

hitting this joint up tonight on my break
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

it looks disgusting
sick.gif

after eating about more than like 5-6 times .. it does get disgusting. the smell and the taste of the white sauce is nauseating, and how they just throw thatmassive amt of chicken on that dirty %!$ grill is just so gross to me. dont know why i ever ate that crap. besides eating that at night is just
smh.gif

i almost went there right now but convinced myself it's not worth the 30-40 minute drive + all the calories...good thing i didn't fall into the trap iknow i would've regretted it after i'm done eating/in the morning

usually hit up rafiqis on 44th and 5th but im gon have to take the trip during lunch to check out 53rd

queens hit up the homie off of austin.. save you a worthless trip into the city because that homie hooks it up.

yum...i finally understand why these halal food stands deserve a thread last time i was out in NYC...it's AMAZING and it's CHEAP!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

OMG...I HAVE GOT TO GO TO THIS!!!! i just movd to NYC and i need MORE LOCATIONS of these

every other damn corner near times square lol.

oh man, i got the itis bad right now. i dont get out of work till 8 am
smh.gif
i aint gon make it .....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ the southwest corner of 53rd and 6th. Damn fool I'm hungry now looking at those pics. Wish I was back in NYC. Miss it. Can't they overnightto Chicago?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom