Half a million millenial men are missing from the labor market

oh ok that's a top sheet.

but why would you sleep under it if you have a blanket/comforter?

perhaps this is #cultural

i'm asian and have never used a top sheet.

Black and i've never used a top sheet or seen other black people using top sheets.

I still don't get it. Seems like the biggest complaint with people who use top sheets about comforters is that it makes them sweat at night...

I've never had that issue anywhere i've slept.

Bruh. Cats really don’t know what’s top sheet is?

It’s literally the other sheet in the SET OF SHEETS...

WHERE YALL BUYING YALL SHEETS AT WHERE THEY ONLY GIVING YALL FITTED SHEETS?

THEY DONT EVEN SELL FITTED SHEETS IN SINGLES

Even ****** in boot camp get a top sheet b

I know some ****** who grew up dead broke and had a top sheet. For some ******, the top sheet is all they know. Top sheet life.

Lol yeah definitely don’t know those feelz. They offer us 401k as well :nerd:. But they don’t match at all. We’ve got a pretty strong contract here. Located in Southern California.

Yeah they just throw money in ours every quarter I think based on the hours you worked.

You know what the pay is looking like for ready mix out there? I hear it’s all pumps they even pump sidewalks. :lol:

I might be switching to pump trucks this spring and that’s an operating engineers job. If my boss gives me the green light I’m taking it. They got a strong pension and make like 5 more bucks an hour.

Even *****s in boot camp get a top sheet b

I know some *****s who grew up dead broke and had a top sheet. For some *****s, the top sheet is all they know. Top sheet life.
Times are changing.

10 years from now we'll see this on NT:

"What is toilet paper and what is it used for?"

:rofl:

But seriously they don't sell fitted sheets seperate. At least not on the east coast. Maybe it's a Cali thing.

Btw, blankets and comforters aren't the same thing. We use flat sheets and blankets in the crib.

Flat+comforter might be too hot.

Even *****s in boot camp get a top sheet b

I know some *****s who grew up dead broke and had a top sheet. For some *****s, the top sheet is all they know. Top sheet life.

Man thank you. :lol:

I swear some of these dudes are ******ed.

You can't even buy a single fitted sheet in store.

Dummies probably thought the top sheet was packaging. :lol:

:rofl:

But seriously they don't sell fitted sheets seperate. At least not on the east coast. Maybe it's a Cali thing.

Btw, blankets and comforters aren't the same thing. We use flat sheets and blankets in the crib.

Flat+comforter might be too hot.

Back when I was younger I used the flat + blanket because I used to be a lil nasty ***** and would come in late from hooping/running the neighborhood with my boys and just knock out (I'd just shower in the morning) and my mom said she wasn't about to spend a bunch of money on a comforter for me to have it smelling all sour :lol:

She bought me one comforter set with the matching sheets and pillow cases and I had them joints MUSTY. She took the comforter to the cleaners and my foul *** did it again :smh: :lol: She washed it and took it. I think she sent it off to a relative or something. I had to bear them cold nights with just the top sheet for a minute, I started wearing socks to sleep just to keep my body temp up

She eventually bought me one of those cheap velvety velour feeling blankets. Joint was super buns. If it wasn't for the top sheet, I'd have suffered the winter with that joint alone :smh:

To this day I still wear socks to sleep because they were the only thing keeping me warm under that gotdamn top sheet for a minute :lol: its a habit I just can't break after all these years. Even now as a man with immaculate hygiene AND a top sheet/comforter. Flat + comforter is definitely too hot in the summer though.

Yeah they just throw money in ours every quarter I think based on the hours you worked.

You know what the pay is looking like for ready mix out there? I hear it’s all pumps they even pump sidewalks. :lol:

I might be switching to pump trucks this spring and that’s an operating engineers job. If my boss gives me the green light I’m taking it. They got a strong pension and make like 5 more bucks an hour.

I honestly have no clue what that would pay out here. I do know a mason foreman though, and he’s at $63/hr right now. Not sure if that helps you guesstimate what a driver would make. Lol.

I tried to get in with the operating engineers through their apprenticeship program. Wasn’t the best time though as it was in the middle of the recession. Didn’t work out with them but I found my way. Kind of a blessing in disguise for me, not getting called by them.

Get that money though :smokin

NT sleeping like this?

floor-setup.jpg

Fitted sheet only >
Im in cali and still sleep in ball shorts and a white tee. If i get cold ill use a comforter but i havent since our nights are mid to high 50s

Man thank you. :lol:

I swear some of these dudes are ******ed.

You can't even buy a single fitted sheet in store.

Dummies probably thought the top sheet was packaging. :lol:

at one point i did think it was packaging lol

but i just never used it. like whats the point you know?

anyways

i do a fitted sheet w/ a comforter+duvet in the winters

fitted sheet w/ thinner blanket (I copped this microfiber one from costco) in the summers.

why a top sheet tho? and how does it stay in place? do you just fold the edges under the mattress like a fitted sheet?

NT sleeping like this?

floor-setup.jpg

I got my matress on the floor with no top sheet.

I couldn’t get the box spring up the stairs in my house so I threw it in the trash. Who makes a queen box spring in one piece? -_-

90k is tough in nyc, extremely tough, i couldnt imagine living anywhere close to nyc on that without living in terrible conditions. My rent alone like 6k.

Bro what? Where do you live? How much money are you making? Unless you're making over $250K/year, you shouldn't be paying that much money for rent.

I don't use a top sheet simply because making the bed in the morning would take too long, tucking it in and sh*t. Give me a fitted sheet, comforter and cozy blanket on top and I'm gucci.

So you sleep with a comforter and blanket?

OD

Back
Top Bottom