Halfway through 2012, what are your personal BEST and WORST releases so far?

When I say "best" and "worst", not only do I mean your personal favorite release so far, but also in terms of how much trouble you had to go through to get the shoe, (or lack of trouble), etc.

What release went the smoothest for you? What release is your favorite so far?

White cement were the worst release, NDC
30t6p3b.gif

My best pick up was the Chi  X. i woke up an hour before release and camped like any other American and i scored a pair. Worst release was missing out on the playoff 12s. When i went to my local footlocker, there was already a long line, chairs and garbage was all over the floor. Some people were given tickets while others were waiting on line crossing there fingers hoping to score an average shoe and i missed out. I finally scored a pair on FNL restock yesterday.

White/cements get my vote... EASY BREEZY.

And, yes, sold every pair but one for retail.

my best was chi 10s. woke up super late an walked around noon an scored my pair plus used my $20 off bday card for FA. my worst would be cement 4s. woke up late again an everything all over Houston was gone. i ened up finding a pair that same same day on craigslist an did a local pick up for $210. i know its only an extra 40 bucks but i hate payin anything over retail.

Worst was tie between Playoff 12s and WC 4s. Waited ~4 hours for each, and the employees didn't show up and tell everyone else waiting there were only 8 pairs until 5 minutes before opening. Smdh. Got the playoffs, but almost wasn't worth it. Best was KOs. As soon as I walked into the mall, the ftl guy handed me a card ensuring me my pair, and I just waited in line to check out. Hoh at Montgomery Mall really stepped their game up. They even opened like an hour early. I really hope they stay that way

Best. For me was the Questions. No hassle waited an hour tried on two pairs and copped the best pair.

Worst- 10 Royals.
sick.gif

My Fav release so far are the playoff 12's. Nice shoe! Still a head turner. My least fav shoe so far are the Candy Cane 14's, Wore them once, Bought them because I beat my other pair up. The most easy pair to cop was the Stealth 10's! The hardest was the playoff 12's. Got a ticket for an 11 ( I needed a 10.5) They fit tho so its cool. Im looking foward to the rest of the year....

best(easiest to get) - low 11s. got through on nike.com

worst(hardest to get) - 12s and cement 4s.

favorite (this far) - cement 4s

My personal favorites of the year were also the toughest to get (with the exception of the Chicago X's):
1. White Cement IV's

2. Chicago X's

3. Playoff XII's

4. AJKO's 

Best was the XI low, easy to get and I love the shoe. Cool Grey XII and White/Cement IV are an honorable mention. I got the playoff XII, but had a pair from 04 so I was not as excited as I was for the other shoes as I never owned them.

I wound up picking up the Chicago Xs for under retail, so that was probably my best. Copping the Playoff XIIs off that random FNL restock was pretty nice too. My only "bad" releases this year have been Nike Basketball and Sportswear

Originally Posted by PTone

White/cements get my vote... EASY BREEZY.

And, yes, sold every pair but one for retail.
then why do you buy so many if you dont make money off it

best def white cements. Easiest cop prob ever for me and a personal favorite. Worst prob cavs, paid $250, could have been worse tho

Cement IV's took patience with crashing web sites but I eventually got my 2 pair. Playoffs were the toughest... failed the first time around but got lucky on the re-stock as well.

Best: Lebron Elite Homes (Mainly cause I thought it would be difficult and it turned out to be a breeze)

Worst: Jordan Cement IVs (Was online at the time, but still couldn't get it. Luckily all star weekend was in Orlando this year and Footaction got hundreds of pairs. Had a friend scooped me up a pair.

Since this is the Jordan Brand forum, i'll stick to J's.

Best release from Jordan Brand this year so far were the AJ KO's. The worst was probably the Stealth X. The Cement IV were the toughest for me to cop and I still don't have a pair yet. I mainly stick to online releases and I remember Nikestore.com had all types of problems.

Best: White Cement 4's
Worst: Son of Mars

Easiest for me to get: Cavs 4's
Hardest to get: Playoff 12's

Back
Top Bottom