Halloween: starring Jamie Lee Curtis - Executive produced by John Carpenter Oct. 2018

Wtf did they do. The remake/ sequel was really well done. This film was utter trash.
* JML was wasted
* hospital scene was garbage.
* Made MM immortal
* Survived that big of a beating?

David Gordon Green trolling

Still claiming Michael is not supernatural after everything in Halloween Kills.

:smh: :rofl:

Can't wait to see them try to explain when this movie takes place. Surely not the same night. :lol:

US Release Date: October 14, 2022
Starring: Jamie Lee Curtis, Andi Matichak, Will Patton
Director: David Gordon Green

Synopsis: Laurie Strode prepares for a final showdown with masked killer Michael Myers.

Can't wait to see them try to explain when this movie takes place. Surely not the same night. :lol:

US Release Date: October 14, 2022
Starring: Jamie Lee Curtis, Andi Matichak, Will Patton
Director: David Gordon Green

Synopsis: Laurie Strode prepares for a final showdown with masked killer Michael Myers.

It’s 4 years after the events from Halloween Kills

I guess they were just trying to milk a trilogy out of this Halloween reboot. Pointless since movie theater ticket sales are at an all time low. Most people will wait to watch this on a streaming service.
Michael burning in the basement was the perfect ending.

I guess they were just trying to milk a trilogy out of this Halloween reboot. Pointless since movie theater ticket sales are at an all time low. Most people will wait to watch this on a streaming service.
Michael burning in the basement was the perfect ending.

It was going to be a trilogy from the start. The last one did $50 million in one weekend during covid and was the highest in the box office even with it streaming on Peacock at the same time. So yeah, saying this won’t do well in theaters is probably pretty far off

1658356638757.png

It was going to be a trilogy from the start. The last one did $50 million in one weekend during covid and was the highest in the box office even with it streaming on Peacock at the same time. So yeah, saying this won’t do well in theaters is probably pretty far off
You're correct but the last one was riding off the success of the first one. This one doesn't have that luxury since most viewers are already turned off by how bad the last one was.

You're correct but the last one was riding off the success of the first one. This one doesn't have that luxury since most viewers are already turned off by how bad the last one was.

I think it’ll do fine just off the name alone. May not be as successful as the last one of course but I can’t see it bombing

wondering what dude eats for dinner every night or what his exercise schedule is like in all the inbetween time when he's not murdering people

Before the new trilogy, there was a (highly informative/entertaining) Reddit thread where someone did an extensive breakdown of the walking Michael Myers had to do in all of his movies.

Lets just say mans cardio is on point :lol:

Its comical at this point how they are still making these 😂 and explaining how he is still alive. And we all know there will be another Halloween movie after this so aint **** ending 😂😂

I'm expecting this one to be trash juice, but slightly higher tier than the last sequel. As a Halloween fan, i'll still check it out opening night. They're cutting their losses already with it being on Peacock at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom