Halloween: starring Jamie Lee Curtis - Executive produced by John Carpenter Oct. 2018

I dug it. I'll probably give it until after this weekend or towards next week to kinda analyze it. I don't wanna spoil it for folks.

There is a twist that made me terrified cause it could have tanked the movie for me, like my jaw dropped Larry Fitzgerald style.

Thankfully, the final act delivered despite that random twist that could be removed from the film and nothing else would be impacted.

Saw it last night :pimp:

9.2/10

Movie was dope, but can't believe they put a scene with him
killing a kid in it. The kid that found the bus crashed and Myers raises up from the back seat and kills him by repeatedly smashing his body into the steering wheel.

Also, another part that my heart was pounding at was when he killed the lady in the house and then starts...
walking towards the baby crying in the crib yo if he would have killed that baby OMG :wow: can you imagine.

The music was dope too and real menacing for the scenes that benefited for it.

My cheeks were clenched when ol girl was going through the crib closing stuff off with the shotty.

Also, this is probably the most gore in a Halloween flick they straight didn't hold back anything and went full all out.

44315808_2207220742850109_3900436981783461888_n.jpg

Saw it last night :pimp:

9.2/10

Movie was dope, but can't believe they put a scene with him
killing a kid in it. The kid that found the bus crashed and Myers raises up from the back seat and kills him by repeatedly smashing his body into the steering wheel.

Also, another part that my heart was pounding at was when he killed the lady in the house and then starts...
walking towards the baby crying in the crib yo if he would have killed that baby OMG :wow: can you imagine.

The music was dope too and real menacing for the scenes that benefited for it.

My cheeks were clenched when ol girl was going through the crib closing stuff off with the shotty.

Also, this is probably the most gore in a Halloween flick they straight didn't hold back anything and went full all out.
The music was awesome. Like an 80s horror flick in present time.

too many things to say coming from a Halloween fanatic...very impressed with this film. Subtle things let me know how much of an influence Carpenter had on this. I counted about 20+ easter eggs. will watch again this weekend.

Loved it aside from the “twist” y’all talking about above, they really could have left that out and the movie would have been just fine.

Every scene with that kid Julian had me yelling in the theater

There were so many Easter eggs in there that I was trying to catch. A lot of dialogue, music cues and camera shots paid tribute to the original.

Loved it aside from the “twist” y’all talking about above, they really could have left that out and the movie would have been just fine.

Every scene with that kid Julian had me yelling in the theater

There were so many Easter eggs in there that I was trying to catch. A lot of dialogue, music cues and camera shots paid tribute to the original.

this. I would have a major issue if they didnt implement those specific angles. This is "The Shape".

There is a twist that made me terrified cause it could have tanked the movie for me, like my jaw dropped Larry Fitzgerald style.

Thankfully, the final act delivered despite that random twist that could be removed from the film and nothing else would be impacted.

Same here. I legit checked out for a couple of minutes because it was SO GOOD up to that point. I thought they were going another way with it, but luckily they righted the ship pretty quickly.

Overall, as a huge fan with high expectations, it delivered.

Back
Top Bottom