Halloween: starring Jamie Lee Curtis - Executive produced by John Carpenter Oct. 2018

Saw it a second time tonight. Already had these tickets before I lucked into the sneak preview, and wanted to look for a few things, so I went back. I'll wait for a few more folks to see it before I talk much more about it.

It’s pretty clear that the success of the 2018 film took the filmmakers by surprise…I fully feel that movie was supposed to be the ~end~ of Michael Myers…The people behind this trilogy had no ****ing idea what they wanted to do to keep this thing going…

Props to them for trying to do something different I guess but damn if this whole thing is disjointed as hell…

That’s for the trilogy so I digress…As for this movie specifically, it’s the Jason Goes to Hell of the Halloween franchise…

It’s pretty clear that the success of the 2018 film took the filmmakers by surprise…I fully feel that movie was supposed to be the ~end~ of Michael Myers…The people behind this trilogy had no ****ing idea what they wanted to do to keep this thing going…

Props to them for trying to do something different I guess but damn if this whole thing is disjointed as hell…

That’s for the trilogy so I digress…As for this movie specifically, it’s the Jason Goes to Hell of the Halloween franchise…

Can't disagree there. The whole thing feels very Star Wars 7-9.

man I'm so glad I didnt go to the movies and watch this like I planned to... good thing I saw this on the firestick cuz the movie was mad disappointing smh...nothing will top 2018 as far as this trilogy and the last was meh...they prally shoulda just ended it after last years movie

wtf-wgp.gif

Watched Halloween Ends last night at home. We had seen the last two in theaters. All I can say is I’m glad we didn’t do that for this one.

streamed it with my girl last night. we both thought it was awful pretty early in, but we kept watching out of curiosity to see where the story goes. Only good thing about this movie was how they did the radio DJ :lol:

Shame this trilogy had such a steep drop-off after a solid start tho.

They need to remake this last one lol, since when does Michael need a tag team partner, fake brothers of destruction

Back
Top Bottom