Halloween thread..what's everyone wearing?

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

i finally figured out my costumes for this year. i have 3 different costumes for each day of the weekend.
the first is waluigi or wario. We're getting a group of people to be each of the mario bros then we're going to make a kart out of cardboard and get little shells and bananas to throw at eachother
laugh.gif

Finally found the glasses and ordered the jersey, might wear an indians snapback but idk yet

then for the last night im doing wolverine, not in the suit though. just a leather jacket and the claws

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Goin in 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im going as 3 versions of sting 
saturday : wcw crow sting 

sting.jpg

Sunday: tna sting 

tna%20impact%20-%20sting.jpg

Then monday im going with the insane icon sting, im really looking foward to it i might just say Eff it and go with the Joker sting all the days
pimp.gif

26862219908498457571078.jpg

Originally Posted by bjm5295

^where did you find the glasses?

you talking to me right? they were in the "charlie sheen" section of a spirit halloween store. they were 10 bucks

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

6751813PM.jpg

I dare someone to find a better costume
roll.gif

Angry Birds costume was huge during Bay 2 Breakers here in the Bay Area. Here are some of my pics:

bay-2-breakers-10.jpg

bay-2-breakers-22.jpg

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by zfade11

Anyone know where I can find these suits?
mase-puff-daddy.jpg
Homie this is my idea too...(posted in the first pg).
I am having a hard time as well. 
tired.gif
Damn my bad, didn't even realize..prolly where I got the idea from 
laugh.gif

Yeah I'm having no luck finding them either

Was talking with a buddy yesterday. I think a meme would be hilarious to dress up as. Someone should go as Scumbag Steve.

I might to Rick Vaughn this year.

ima be The Answer this year... last year i was Eazy-E an the year before i was Tyronne Biggums:. ill post sum pics later:.

I think Ill be Mike Tyson. Got boxing gloves, black hoop shorts. I just need to find someone who can draw the tattoo on my face and get the old school Mike fade w/ the part
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by CJ003

I think Ill be Mike Tyson. Got boxing gloves, black hoop shorts. I just need to find someone who can draw the tattoo on my face and get the old school Mike fade w/ the part
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Did this last year. Most girls don't have the slightest clue who it is but they appreciate the look nonetheless
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

77015_492229377493_605787493_7048929_3649668_n.jpg

this was me last year. it was super easy costume to make. yellow polo at the beauty supply store for 10 bucks. black spray paint for 4 dollars and i wore a pair of black hooping shorts
just giving an idea incase someone is looking for that cheap costume. 

Did this last year too. Got a solid polo from old navy for $10 and painted the stripe myself.

Back
Top Bottom