Halloween thread..what's everyone wearing?

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Either this costume that I didnt get to do last year:

istockphoto_217108_nerd_glasses.jpg

enyce-velour.jpg

bananas1.jpg

=

361990639.jpg

no one would get this but if ive seen this in person id 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

got me a banana suit, some fly shades and a sequins glove... might add a rasta hat with the dreads too
pimp.gif

A easy last minute costume to do is Joe Dirt. I did it last year and just bought a mullet wig for 5 dollars, went to goodwill and bought a flannel shirt and acid wash jeans [wash em first]. Cant bring mops to clubs though...

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Either this costume that I didnt get to do last year:

istockphoto_217108_nerd_glasses.jpg

enyce-velour.jpg

bananas1.jpg

=

361990639.jpg

no one would get this but if ive seen this in person id 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word.... 

still trying to decide on what im be.... been shopping online for a costume....

77015_492229377493_605787493_7048929_3649668_n.jpg

this was me last year. it was super easy costume to make. yellow polo at the beauty supply store for 10 bucks. black spray paint for 4 dollars and i wore a pair of black hooping shorts
just giving an idea incase someone is looking for that cheap costume. 

My friends and I are trying to go as Power Rangers. Anyone make a good Power Ranger costume and want to share how they did it?

My friends and I are trying to go as Power Rangers. Anyone make a good Power Ranger costume and want to share how they did it?

The GF and I are going to try to do Steampunk this year.  My theme will be an Engineer, and I'm going to build a Leyden Jar and a Voltaic Pile to carry on my belt.  My GF is going to be a Biologist themed costume.  I'll post pics once we get done building, sewing, and putting everything together.  I'm going to try to Steampunk a calculator as well, or rather build a calculator from scratch.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Curious, are you guys wearing this on the 31st (Monday) or on Saturday/Sunday?

i have a costume party on the 15th & ill prbly switch costumes for the weekend of the 31st(fri-sun 28th-30th) cuz i doubt ill go out on monday....football will be on
laugh.gif

i finally figured out my costumes for this year. i have 3 different costumes for each day of the weekend.
the first is waluigi or wario. We're getting a group of people to be each of the mario bros then we're going to make a kart out of cardboard and get little shells and bananas to throw at eachother
laugh.gif

R889975.jpg

Finally found the glasses and ordered the jersey, might wear an indians snapback but idk yet

rick-vaughn-major-league.jpg

then for the last night im doing wolverine, not in the suit though. just a leather jacket and the claws

x-men-origins-wolverine-20080227111118055.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom