Halloween thread..what's everyone wearing?

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by CJ003

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Damn thats what I am going to be
laugh.gif
I'm just going to freehand it, I think/hopefully it should come out pretty well. I kind of want to do a combo thing like Mike tyson as a greaser or something. Face tattoo+greaser outfit and slicked hair. Random but cheap/easy

I cant find a stencil, so im going to have my homegirl do it who can draw pretty well. What kind of ink will you use? I was thinking of using a sharpie but im afraid it wont come off.

30t6p3b.gif
but
roll.gif
grease pencil?

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Im trying to be Mike Tyson for halloween, but I cant find the stencil for his face tattoo. Does anyone know where I can d/l and print the stencil? Any help is appreciated. thanks
Damn thats what I am going to be
laugh.gif
I'm just going to freehand it, I think/hopefully it should come out pretty well. I kind of want to do a combo thing like Mike tyson as a greaser or something. Face tattoo+greaser outfit and slicked hair. Random but cheap/easy

I cant find a stencil, so im going to have my homegirl do it who can draw pretty well. What kind of ink will you use? I was thinking of using a sharpie but im afraid it wont come off.
A sharpie bro? You'll rip your face up scrubbing sharpie off
laugh.gif

Just go to a costume store and talk to the staff.

I had to switch my costume up. Decided on

21c8tgo.jpg

+

9pu838.jpg

+

104k9s0.jpg

Might tear the jacket up and grease it + zombie make up to complete the whole Thriller motif.

Originally Posted by GeorgeCantstandya

so i'm thinking of going as the drunk passed out guy at a party that everyone draws on... just carry around WASHABLE markers and have anyone and everyone draw whatever they want on me... but i work the next day so hopefully that sh comes off...
you already know people will be writing/drawing foul stuff on you all night. Not sure if it's worth it

How do you guys keep cool under a mask? I'm trying to be one of the monkeys from the Lazy Song video but damn it's already hot and I'm just at home not being overly active at all lol

Finally decided on Mile High Hugh Jorgan, will be slaughtered so hopefully some pics from the festivities

I'm thinking of going as Drake. It would be relatively cheap as I would only need this wig and I would make a OVOXO shirt and throw on some cargo pants. 
laugh.gif

v9s7s.jpg

vsgdog.jpg

alright figured it out..

mo money from waynehead
jamal equipped with c bear
filmore!
gerald from hey arnold

#90s cartoon swag

Damb, a lot of you are putting my efforts to shame.

I was gonna go as Where's Wally / Waldo, but I'm starting to think about going as a member of SAMCRO now.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

2whjoz6.jpg

Low Budget Spidey. Toy mask x gloves from Party City x Cans of Silly string. 
laugh.gif

I ll post some more costumes from the party later. Sailor Moon, Russell Brand, Angry Birds 
laugh.gif
Sick idea with Tommy from Rugrats.......
How to make the diaper though?

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

Sick idea with Tommy from Rugrats.......
How to make the diaper though?
I'm thinking of going as Tommy at this rate.

Make the diaper? I'm going out and buying a pair of pull-up Depends and wearing that
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Macho Man Randy Savage - WrestleMania III
img2032mo.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Almost done with mine... will post pics on completion.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the belt though brah... come on son. if you're gonna do something do it right.[/color]

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

I'm thinking of going as Drake. It would be relatively cheap as I would only need this wig and I would make a OVOXO shirt and throw on some cargo pants. 
laugh.gif

v9s7s.jpg

vsgdog.jpg

niketalk

laugh.gif
@ that belt 4w, I wanna buy a fatsuit and dreads and be Mark Henry one night now, I got that belt 
pimp.gif

Prolly just be da king tho..

294533_233214143405258_100001500213096_640007_1354325876_n.jpg

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

paint on my shield today
pimp.gif

fc9157d525f9765d0d0abcd15a913fa39bf809f.jpg
Vibranium.. it's real! 
eek.gif

Seriously, we need to see photos of the entire suit and the rest of "The Avengers."

That shield is so dope. Props for the hard work on that.

sick.gif
that capn america look is gonna be wild.

30t6p3b.gif
too soon for ghadafi, dude only got shot up last week lol

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

laugh.gif
@ that belt 4w, I wanna buy a fatsuit and dreads and be Mark Henry one night now, I got that belt 
pimp.gif
I'm thinking I'm just going to go beltless.

Charlie-Sheen-as-Charlie-Harper-two-and-a-half-men-6432960-266-399.jpg

simple and everyone knows who it is

i'm gonna write winning, tigerblood,etc... on the back of the shirt

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

was thinking of doing something like this, but im skinny so idk how it would look
this-years-best-halloween-costumes_4059839_87.jpg
i actually did this last year and got awesome laughs and feedback. people were taking pics with me left and right

just grow your own hair and beard (had mine growing 2 months before biggest halloween party) instead of using those lame fake beards

I wanted to go as the pedo bear but I only found one costume online and it's like 200 dollars. Need something else quick

Originally Posted by Numberr97

I wanted to go as the pedo bear but I only found one costume online and it's like 200 dollars. Need something else quick

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]get silver body paint and make robot noises all night. tell a female she can pull your lever and watch the excitement.  [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gotta love halloween. it's just too easy.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom