HALO 3 Heads-- CHECK IN

Halo was cool...

before COD came out. COD ftw
grin.gif

ahaha i remember modding i was put on a scarab once in team slayer it was CRAZY!

og xboxer halo, halo 2, halo 3 recently banned for quitting to much? like i only quit a few games idk its only 2 weeks but

obsrvIT

AND OK REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!!!!!!
so since i bought all the new maps what happens when ODST comes out since they give you all the maps. Did i just waste cash and are they not going to give usanything for buying them before the game?

Been playing Halo since it was available in stores at the mall on the demo kiosks
pimp.gif

Played the heck out of Halo/Halo 2 on the OG Xbox

And just got done playing Halo 3 tonight. Hadn't played for awhile, but just recently got back into it a week ago.
Bad timing with NCAA 10
laugh.gif

Been playing too many games!

I still play, but only MLG and Team Snipers. But this game is BULL$&*#.

Shots don't register, when I know I hit them.
eyes.gif

Spawn points are ridiculous.
Most of the maps are just plain horrible. Only a few are good.
Aaaaaand there's a loooooot of annoying people that play -- people that take the game way too seriously and people who say $#@! over their mic that theywould never say in real life.
smh.gif

I used to play COD a lot, and I would rarely get the stubborn, stuck-up MLG nerds that run Halo

Originally Posted by nick0lis

how many people on here still play halo 3??
nerd.gif

i do. i guess you could say im an og xbox live gamer
laugh.gif
started playin halo and halo 2 on the original xbox and im still goin

and save the "cod4 ftw"

maybe we could even get a tourny started

Just unlocked the security mask.
pimp.gif

been workin on it for about two weeks. Still glitchy as hell though

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

ahaha i remember modding i was put on a scarab once in team slayer it was CRAZY!

og xboxer halo, halo 2, halo 3 recently banned for quitting to much? like i only quit a few games idk its only 2 weeks but

obsrvIT

AND OK REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!!!!!!
so since i bought all the new maps what happens when ODST comes out since they give you all the maps. Did i just waste cash and are they not going to give us anything for buying them before the game?

Well duh you were banned. Let me break it down for you. Boosters play with people to help them rank faster. A booster has to have lower exp to help someonelevel up faster. IE: more games quit the better.

GT: IAMTHEMEDICINE

^ for anyone who wants to play.

i just barely started playing. I suck tho because everybdy else i play against has been on it for the longest time. Ther learning curve is terrible

Halo 3 just wasn't the business.

All the real MLG Halo 2 players know what's good

r+r+x+y+y+r+r+x = fatal 4
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

pimp.gif
BxR
pimp.gif

BxB
Bx *crouch* B
laugh.gif

knowing the all the call outs
knowing how long each power weapon respawns
pimp.gif

Do you ever go to any tourneys? I went to 4. I was deeeeeeeeeeep into MLG.

good thread, h2 was so much better though. bxr, quad shot etc just made the game crazy at high levels.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

pimp.gif
BxR
pimp.gif

BxB
Bx *crouch* B
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

also... lockout jump tactics
pimp.gif
still know every single one,got them all down too.

I haven't played since I cut my internet off back in early June. It gets real corny w/ the racism and the way dudes play. How u team up on lone wolves?

Got tired of playin w/ kids too. Talk massive %#%% til u bust they @*@ and they wanna lag the game

pimp.gif
BxR
pimp.gif

BxB
Bx *crouch* B
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

My H2 squad was 3rd best is NorCal, we held %%!% down. We had 2 long range players, 1 mid range player who was insane with sniper, and I was a best close rangeplayer out. Being young + energy drinks + ADD = me having the fastest fingers west of the mississippi
pimp.gif
. Haha even my own parents said they could hear the clicking of my controler fromdown the hall when ever I got into close range battles. This our sniper's montage from wayy back in the day, i'm in a few clips of it, i'm the oneplaying with him durring the 2v2, and i'm the one who got that clean BXR on the guy coming up s1 to s2.

http://www.youtube.com/v/gd5f0yaAMs4&rel=1

pimp.gif
BxR
pimp.gif

BxB
Bx *crouch* B
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

My H2 squad was 3rd best is NorCal, we held %%!% down. We had 2 long range players, 1 mid range player who was insane with sniper, and I was a best close range player out. Being young + energy drinks + ADD = me having the fastest fingers west of the mississippi
pimp.gif
. Haha even my own parents said they could hear the clicking of my controler from down the hall when ever I got into close range battles. This our sniper's montage from wayy back in the day, i'm in a few clips of it, i'm the one playing with him durring the 2v2, and i'm the one who got that clean BXR on the guy coming up s1 to s2.

http://www.youtube.com/v/gd5f0yaAMs4&rel=1

Im sorry but that montage was trash
laugh.gif

none of the kills were montage worty imo

I was the H2 rumble pit/FFA king, got top 16 at MLG 2006 chicago FFA
glasses.gif

and was top 10 on Bungie Rumble pit leaderboards, 41 in rp (not that matchmaking really mattered) I was working all the current h3 pros in h2 like nothing
sick.gif
and still got some pros on my list.

Back
Top Bottom