Halo 3: ODST...Anybody Gettin' It?

I'm too lazy to post up pics and vids, so just go to youtube and search it up.

But on topic, is anybody getting it? Has Halo 3 turned you off from the franchise? Tell me what's good.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Yeah I'm getting it. Mostly for the beta version of Halo Reach though.
Me too. I just wanna see what type of game it is. I feel like ODST could've just been released as asort of add-on...they chargin the full $60 for it.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I'm too lazy to post up pics and vids, so just go to youtube and search it up.

But on topic, is anybody getting it? Has Halo 3 turned you off from the franchise? Tell me what's good.
I dont think I'll ever understand the hate towards Halo 3

nah, halo 2 turned me off, actually.

og halo? i was a monstar.....

winning campus tourny's, getting 130 kills in 3 flag (20 mins) capture the flag matches....

it's just not the same anymore.

GTA IV is the bee's knees

Me neither. Is it a little different from Halo 2? Yeah. Is it a horrible game? Hell naw.

I think people were mad when they changed the Battle Rifle and made it so you can't duel-wield Needlers anymore.That lead to the playing field being a little more even, in my mind, but others felt it ruined the game.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

winning campus tourny's, getting 130 kills in 3 flag (20 mins) capture the flag matches....

seems like you had no competition in those games

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

If anyone doesn't want the halo 3 map pack code in ODST i would love to have it
smile.gif
I might give it to you, since I already have the Mythic maps. I don't need the code fromODST.

lol with COD MW2 coming out......nope,

thats the ONLY game i need and would spend full price on

I don't get the hate toward Halo 3...yea they noobed it up adding Bubble Shields, Regenerators and all that and basically tried to level the playing fieldbut it's still a lot of fun. Halo 2...if your BR sucked there was no way you could compete with the top players. At my age I don't play it as seriouslyas I did Halo 2 (MLG Rules/Tourneys, etc.) but it's still a lot of fun.

P.S. Why they did not bring back Lockout or Midship...I don't know, those were the two best maps out of the entire Halo series IMO.

Originally Posted by knightngale

seems like you had no competition in those games
i wouldnt say all that...

me and my dude ev would just clown in the CPU halo demo...

capture the flag...

but we'd post in the middle of blood gultch and just serve people...banshee's, warthogs, on foot, you're getting got.

we were merking dudes silly....
roll.gif

no flag capturing attempts at all

i don't think very much comp in og halo existed....not to boast or brag, but i used to SERVE cats. dudes that came in 2 and 3 at tOSU's halo tournywere crying and telling me i cheat when i beat them 1 v. 2 to 50 before the tourny started...

Originally Posted by LeftyKB8

I don't get the hate toward Halo 3...yea they noobed it up adding Bubble Shields, Regenerators and all that and basically tried to level the playing field but it's still a lot of fun. Halo 2...if your BR sucked there was no way you could compete with the top players. At my age I don't play it as seriously as I did Halo 2 (MLG Rules/Tourneys, etc.) but it's still a lot of fun.

P.S. Why they did not bring back Lockout or Midship...I don't know, those were the two best maps out of the entire Halo series IMO.

they did you just have to pay for it and thanks helion

Originally Posted by LeftyKB8

I don't get the hate toward Halo 3...yea they noobed it up adding Bubble Shields, Regenerators and all that and basically tried to level the playing field but it's still a lot of fun. Halo 2...if your BR sucked there was no way you could compete with the top players. At my age I don't play it as seriously as I did Halo 2 (MLG Rules/Tourneys, etc.) but it's still a lot of fun.

they did you just have to pay for it and thanks helion
oh, and i'd play halo 3 online if you didnt have to buy like 26 dollars in maps to simply play

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Info? When the hell does this come out? I might cop this too.

Game got boring to me so I traded it on for skate 2 along time ago but I stopped playing that a month after
laugh.gif
basically only games i play now are gears 2 and cod 4

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

ever since call of duty 4 came out it was a done deal for halo.

COD sucks, to get a high rank you just have to play a lot since it's based on kills.

btw I'm getting odst

smile.gif
I might give it to you, since I already have the Mythic maps. I don't need the code from ODST.
I think he's talking about the 3 new maps that are gonna come with ODST but i might be wrong.

Heres a video of some gameplay and stuff. Comes out 11/10/09.

Uhhhhhh.. No... Its not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by That Guy

smile.gif
I might give it to you, since I already have the Mythic maps. I don't need the code from ODST.
I think he's talking about the 3 new maps that are gonna come with ODST but i might be wrong.

Heres a video of some gameplay and stuff. Comes out 11/10/09.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif