Halo 3: ODST...Anybody Gettin' It?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Halo OG will always take the crown

bungie needs to re-release a 360 verison but keep EVERYTHING the same and CHANGE NOTHING just make the graphics better

the only thing HALO OG was missing was the Online play and me and my cuzins still found a way to play it online without modding

Thats what rockstar needs to do with GTA San Andreas

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I'm too lazy to post up pics and vids, so just go to youtube and search it up.

But on topic, is anybody getting it? Has Halo 3 turned you off from the franchise? Tell me what's good.
I dont think I'll ever understand the hate towards Halo 3
Me neither.
Did either of yall play h2? If so, like most fans would agree it was just the greatest multilayer game ever made, it was the most competitive game out and basically changed online gaming and opened so many opportunitys (such as mlg). When h3 came out everyone was expecting a hardcore crazier game with insane graphics, but what did the og fans get? A watered down version of h2 where you run slow, switch guns slow, have to wait like 5 seconds after switching to shoot, beatdown slow, and have a battle rifle that doesnt register $+@$
mad.gif
, not to mention you have to lead it
indifferent.gif
and it spreads like a motherf'...

Bungie did this to easy the game up to appeal to the more people and make em think they are actually good and keep playing. I cant go into an mlg game without everyone screaming callouts like there at some championship game
smh.gif
in h2 it was every man for themselves and none of that bs.

Did you ever play H2? The game was loaded with cheaters all over the place. In halo 3 I don't have to worry much about modded controllers, Aimbots, and flying ghosts that shoot rapid-fire tank shells.
after the update there was far less cheaters on live, especially ranked games. maybe 1 in every 30 or 40 games. man i used to love H2, only reasoni copped an XBox was too play MLG on Live, never even bought any other game.

do a lot of people still play halo2 online? I'ma have to try it out then... i didn't have LIve back then, but i wanna give this a try. See what thedifference between h2 and h3 is....

Originally Posted by k00laid

i play both h2 n h3
i know bungie fell off when they took away rank big team

Then play squad battle. It's one of the hardest playlists to get a 50 in.

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I'm too lazy to post up pics and vids, so just go to youtube and search it up.

But on topic, is anybody getting it? Has Halo 3 turned you off from the franchise? Tell me what's good.
I dont think I'll ever understand the hate towards Halo 3
Because Halo 2 was such an online God. There was no way Halo 3 was going to live up to the hype. Man Halo 2 came out when I was a sophmore in HighSchool for 2 years straight me and my boys would play that game every single day for hours. I would come home from school and just play until 3 in the morning,I would go out on the weekends come home from a party and play until 5 am. The game was a monster.

Best part...til this day I have yet to actually play the campaign story mode in Halo 2 and Halo 3
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

If I ever do get a 360 again, only games I am copping are this, MW2, the new need for speed, and Forza Motorsport 3
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Originally Posted by k00laid

i play both h2 n h3
i know bungie fell off when they took away rank big team
i know i play a lil i got a 28
Then play squad battle. It's one of the hardest playlists to get a 50 in.

I just saw someone on my friends list online in Halo 3: ODST
laugh.gif
eek.gif

dude already has like 10 achievements lol, one of my friends mods 360s but I never did it since I dont really play my 360 except for like 3 games, but im aboutto go get it done and get this game for $5
pimp.gif

would you guys recommend playing online?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

I just saw someone on my friends list online in Halo 3: ODST
laugh.gif
eek.gif

dude already has like 10 achievements lol, one of my friends mods 360s but I never did it since I dont really play my 360 except for like 3 games, but im about to go get it done and get this game for $5
pimp.gif

would you guys recommend playing online?
nerd.gif
huh? dude DO NOT even risk playing this game before release date...you could prolly get away with playing other games...but this one for sureMicrosoft is out to get anyone they can..

if you do want to play and risk it...take out ur hard drive and play it..however if you do not have a memory card you won't be able to save anything...

secondly do not go online with this...i.e. again take off your hard drive.

i could get it right now if i wanted...but since i am on LIVE all the time...i am not gunna risk losing my console for it..i will just wait....if it wasanother game i would..(i did for Fight night round 4).

you have to pay for maps? What part of the game is that?!?

I swear, this DLC era is really a double-edged sword for consoles.

still debating if i should get ODST or not. being that Modern Warfare is coming out most of my time would be spent on that. but someone that has me on the edgewith ODST is the horde mode. that looks like itll be lots of fun. and the fact that ill be gettin all the maps doesnt hurt either.

Anyone know the storyline behind ODST?

I'm probably late but haven't they leaked Halo: ODST online already? i was reading about it on yahoo or something.

There's a post like two up about the leak. If you're already on Live playing this, you're just dumb. I never got into Halo but I MIGHT give thisone another shot. I still got Halo 2 sitting around.

Halo fan since Halo. Def Coppin. Halo 3 did get boring for me after a few months, we'll c how this holds up...

Back
Top Bottom